Table of Contents
Applications are welcome for the Professional Fellows Exchange Program 2018 in USA.
The Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication and the Ronnie K. Irani Center for the Creation of Economic Wealth (ICCEW) at the University of Oklahoma is joining forces with the U.S. Branch of State and partners in Pakistan, India, Nepal and Kazakhstan to have a five-week proficient trade in the United States that incorporates an expert association position at an American private venture association. The Professional Fellows Exchange program is planned for October-November, 2018.
This program, supported by the U.S. Express Department’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs’ Professional Fellows Program, will infuse Pakistani, Indian, Nepali and Kazakhstani mid-level rising pioneers in little or new company wanders, business organization, government, NGOs, business instruction, hatching center points, group preparing projects or social enterprise into working independent companies in Oklahoma and connect them with one of America’s driving colleges.
The program intends to give proficient experience and preparing that will support members’ ability and set them up for more capable initiative positions in their organizations, groups and society when all is said in done as they come back to their nations. Moreover, the program will give U.S.- based private company partners a chance to work together with their Pakistani, Indian, Nepali and Kazakhstani partners as they partake in a two-week outbound trade to the particular nations in Winter 2018.
Also visit links given below:
- United States of America
- University of Oklahoma
- Five Weeks
- October-November, 2018.
- This program, supported by the U.S. Express Department’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs’ Professional Fellows Program.
- Be presented to the everyday workings of the U.S. business working environment through quality expert encounters of a month;
- Pick up presentation to an assortment of American business associations and systems in Oklahoma and Washington, D.C.;
- Get a theoretical and down to earth foundation for incorporating themselves into the American business condition through calculated addresses, exchanges and activities to open them to ideas identified with planning, strategies for success, vital correspondence, initiative and administration standards, online networking improvements, the business/government interface, protected innovation, contracts and business morals;
- Improve their initiative abilities to encourage constructive change in their working environments and groups as they grow actually and professionally;
- Take an interest in week after week up close and personal criticism sessions with University of Oklahoma personnel to ponder their expert encounters for that week;
- Be presented to an assortment of business organizes in Oklahoma intended to help new businesses and to legislative/media establishments that can impact business;
- Be presented to rich social encounters that speak to Oklahoma’s one of a kind domain particularly the Native American experience, and introduction to American family life in an assortment of settings;
- End up familiar with the Pakistani-American, Indian-American, Nepali-American and Kazakhstani-American people group in the Oklahoma City metro zone;
- Be presented to systems administration openings with U.S. situation has and accomplice associations in a continuous discourse and trade of thoughts, support and assets;
- Get associated with a system of graduated class from past expert trades programs, proficient position suppliers and college personnel to encourage progressing talk and trade through long range informal communication; and
- Have the chance to reconnect with Oklahoma partners who will make equal visits to Pakistan, India, Nepal and Kazakhstan.
- Be rising pioneers in either government, common society or the private division in Pakistan/India/Nepal/Kazakhstan who have exhibited skill in financial strengthening and entrepreneurial/independent venture improvement in the separate nations;
- Have pertinent experience and mastery in the private venture/business enterprise/financial strengthening calling;
- Be either a Pakistani, Indian, Nepali or Kazakhstani subject;
- Be occupied with encountering hands-on the exercises in a U.S. business or monetary strengthening association;
- Be focused on the significance of a supportable and enabling business area in a majority rules system;
- Be capable in composed and communicated in English as the whole trade program and expert situations will be directed in English;
- Be PC proficient;
- Be between the ages of 25 and 40.
- Extra program prerequisites include:
- Capacity to movement without relatives (counting youngsters) or different people (relatives, companions);
- An assurance that members will, constantly, agree to all program prerequisites and program exercises.
- Required Materials:
- If it’s not too much trouble take note of that when you achieve the base of this frame, you will be requested to transfer the material recorded underneath. It is best to have this data prepared and accessible to transfer as you finish the shape, so you don’t need to return to the framework to include it later.
- A one-page introductory letter, including an announcement that you will conform to program prerequisites.
- A two-page continue. (NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS WITH COVER LETTERS AND RESUMES EXCEEDING THE PAGE LIMIT GIVEN ABOVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WHEN REVIEWING PROGRAM APPLICATIONS).
- A duplicate of college/higher education or other expert capabilities.
- Two letters of proposal (written in English). These letters can not be composed over two months before the application accommodation date and should incorporate the accompanying data:
- What is the creator’s relationship to the candidate?
- To what extent have they known the candidate?
- How does the candidate: Collaborate with others? Adjust to new conditions? Display authority characteristics? Show imagination and inventiveness?
The most effective method to Apply:
In the event that you are occupied with applying for this program, round out the online application shape on the following page. Note that all application and supporting material MUST be given in English. The due date for presenting the online application is April 15, 2018. The grantee association and its accomplice associations will audit applications from the principal seven day stretch of May 2018 forward and set up face to face meets with a waitlist of hopefuls in the separate nations in June 2018.
The due date of the Professional Fellows Exchange Program is:
15 April, 2018