Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) is an initiative of the Government of Punjab to provide the jobless youth with profitable abilities to get better business opportunities. The intern will get Rs. 15000/ – every month through Easy Paysa during the Internship Program. These open doors for Employers, Applicants, and Institutes, Government of Punjab requires 25,000/ – competitors under this internship program.
- Stipend Payment: Rs. 15000/ –
- Total Internships: 25000/ –
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
- Click Here to Apply Online
The program is exceptionally intended for the jobless youth with the goal that they acquire fundamental training to improve their basic skills, which might encourage in a safe job in future. It will help the students to get hands on experience and empower them to apply their theoretical information obtained in their educational institutes. PYIP will profit 25,000 fresh graduates who should likewise get a month to month stipend for the duration of this internship.
Also, apply for the latest paid international internships
- NATO Internship Program 2019 Belgium
- NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship Program 2019
- OIST Internship in Japan 2019
The Program is available to the Unemployed Youth who satisfy the criteria below:
- Age ought to be between 18 to 30 years
- Must have finished 16 years of training OR
- Technical/Vocational Diploma holders, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture and Livestock Technicians
- Must have HEC/Technical Boards perceived Degree/Diploma accomplished from a Local, Foreign, Government or Private establishment
- Must have Domicile of The Punjab Province
- Must have a Valid CNIC or Form B
- Must have passed out in the year 2012 or onwards.
- The government of Punjab declares employment opportunities for Punjab Youth Internship Program 2017, The Government of Punjab the youth affairs sports, archaeology and tourism department and Punjab information technology board welcome applications for Internship posts for the time of a half year to deal with the students who apply for this program.
- The Punjab Youth Internship program requires Managing director, Manager Finance, Project Coordinator, Program Officer, Office Assistant, Database administrator, office helper, and security guards.
- Candidates in government or same taxpayer driven organization ought to apply through the appropriate channel. We maintain whatever authority is needed to scratch off/dismiss any application without giving any reason.
- – WEB DEVELOPMENT BASICS
- – HTML & CSS
- – MYSQL
- – SQL QUERIES
- – PHP & MYSQL (DYNAMIC WEBSITES)
- – WORDPRESS BASICS
- – BUILDING WEBSITES USING WORDPRESS
- – CUSTOM CONTENT TYPE IN WORDPRESS
- – WORDPRESS THEME DEVELOPMENT
- – INTRODUCTION TO WORDPRESS PLUGIN DEVELOPMENT
- CONTENT MARKETING
- – MARKETING FUNNELS
- – CREATING ENGAGING CONTENT
- – WORDPRESS FOR BLOGGING
- – LEAD GENERATION AND OTHER WAYS OF EARNING
- – DISTRIBUTE CONTENT
- – ON PAGE SEO AND BACKLINKING
- – LOGO DESIGN
- – CORPORATE IDENTITY KIT
- – ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- – ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
- – ADOBE INDESIGN
Help Line: 0800-12345
For Online Apply:
Related Articles about Latest Jobs :