Table of Contents
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 is now open for the applicants who want to pursue their studies abroad. Queen Elizabeth is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students from Commonwealth Countries to Study a full time two Year Master Degree Program
The Scholarship will be awarded in Low and Middle income Commonwealth Countries. The Citizens of Commonwealth Countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship. The Scholarship is a Life Changing Opportunity. Experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
This year 5 Countries are participating under Queen Elizabeth commonwealth Scholarship. There are different Universities participating under 5 different Countries. You can apply to any of the university depending on your course and other conditions. Further details are given below.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021
The Following Countries will be participating in QECS 2021:
- Sri Lanka
- South Pacific
- South Africa
- Papua New Guinea
- Masters Degree (2 Year)
Name of the Universities Participating in Scholarship
- Sri Lanka: IBMBB, University of Colombo, University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- South Pacific: The University of the South Pacific, Fiji National University
- South Africa: University of Johannesburg, Rhodes University, University of Stellenbosch, North-West University, Tshwane University of Technology, University of Pretoria
- Papua New Guinea: Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- Namibia: University of Namibia
Available Fields to Study
- Medicine, Health and life sciences
- Physical Sciences, engineering and mathematics
- Social Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is Full- Funded Scholarships and it will cover all the expenses for the students which are as under:
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Living Expenses Allowance (Stipend) for the duration of the award.
- Accommodation Allowance
- Return Economy Flights to their host Country.
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant – on request only; subject to approval.
The eligibility criterion is as under:
- To apply for the Scholarships. You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth Countries.
- You must hold a bachelors degree at the time of admission.
- There is no age restriction.
- Universities may have their own specific eligibility requirements for admissions.
- All further questions and their answers are available at Check FAQs
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 is 9th July 2020.
The application process is online. The official link is as under: