Table of Contents
Applications for the Rhodes Scholarship in UK 2020 at the University of Oxford are opened to Apply. The Rhodes Master Scholarship is the oldest International Scholarship program in the world which is first awarded in 1902, & one of the most esteemed and honored Fully Funded Scholarship.
100 Fully Funded Scholarships are awarded by Rhodes each yearin UK to all the Students from different Countries. The main purpose of the Rhodes Scholarship is to bring youth from around the world to study full-time postgraduate scholarships UK at the Oxford University, it is ranked first internationally in the Times Higher Education rankings for 2017 and 2018.
The Rhodes Scholarship will cover all of Your expenses including:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Economic Class Tickets
- Courses Fee
- The Rhodes Scholarship will also pay Your Application Fee.
Rhodes Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Scholarship location is UK.
- Rhodes Scholarship is Fully Funded
- Course Level is Masters Degree (Post Graduate)
- Duration of the Rhodes Scholarship is Two Years
- The scholarship will take place at the University of Oxford
- The last date to apply for the Rhodes Scholarship varies from Country to Country
Rhodes Scholarships are awarded all fields/courses which are offered to study by the University of Oxford at postgraduate level.
No. of Scholarships:
Rhodes Scholarship will provide 100 full scholarships for international students in UK at the University of Oxford.
Rhodes Scholarship in the UK is a fully funded scholarship for international students. All expenses will be covered by the Rhodes scholarship.
- All University and College fees as well as the University application fee.
- A living stipend (£15,144 per annum 2018-19)
- One Economy Class Airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
- You should have Your Undergraduate 16 Years Bachelors Degree.
- The eligibility criteria of the Rhodes Scholarship is different for the country to Country. So we have Given a Link so you can select Your Country & Read the Detailed information. SELECT YOUR COUNTRY HERE
- EAST AFRICA
Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- HONG KONG
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN
Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- NEW ZEALAND
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTHERN AFRICA
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED STATES
- WEST AFRICA
Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
Deadline For Rhodes Scholarship:
The Last Date to Apply for the Rhodes Scholarship in UK 2020 varies from country to Country. Deadlines are different for different countries. So Check the Link we have given above.
How to Apply For Rhodes Scholarship:
Start your application now by selecting your country. Please Read carefully the detailed Information for Candidates specific to the country/region to which you are applying. You have to apply Online.