RIPS International Summer Internship 2019 is welcoming the applications to study in the United States of America. Both undergraduate and graduates students are eligible to who have completed their bachelor’s degree.
This research in industry projects for students (RIPS) program provides an opportunity for the graduates to work in teams on a real-world research project proposal by sponsors from industry or the public sector. Imagine spending your summer memorable and intellectually stimulating environment.
RIPS International Summer Internship 2019 at a Glance:
- California, Los Angeles
- University of California
- Nine Weeks
- Fully Funded
This is fully funded as well as paid summer internships in USA.
- Travel Allowance (Round Trip)
- $3500 stipend
- Living and Meals.
Eligibility Criteria for RIPS International Summer Internship 2019:
- Students attending university outside the United states and international students are eligible
- Applicants who’s degree is going o be complete in between December and June of the current academic year
- Applicant must be 18 years of age to participate in program.
- Reference letters
- Transcript/Academic Record. (Listing your classes and grades) This can be unofficial if the applicant is not graduated yet.
For any Queries Email at: email@example.com
- 12th February 2019 is the deadline to apply for RIPS International Summer Internship 2019