Applications are now open to apply for the Rise Up Youth Champion Initiative. The Youth Champion Initiative is for Students of Pakistan, India, Ethiopia, & Rwanda in June or July 2019 to California. This is a Fully Funded program by David and Lucile Packard Foundation.
The Youth Champions Initiative (YCI) is an exciting initiative that is advancing innovation and quality in the field of Youth Development, Education, Reproductive Health and Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights, innovation. YCI integrates intensive capacity building, leadership development, mentoring, project funding, and technical assistance to enable young leaders to launch creative new initiatives.
Young leaders ages 18-29 to create large-scale change through leadership development, technology, innovation, and advocacy. Readout More Details below to get details about Rise Up Youth Champion Initiative.
Rise Up Youth Champion Initiative Details
- Country is California, United States.
- Duration will be one Week.
- 18-29 age is required.
- Fully Funded.
- Last date to apply for the Rise Up Youth Champion Initiative is February 28, 2019.
- ETH Zurich Summer Internship | Fully Funded, Switzerland
- 7th Asia Europe Foundation Student Conference Romania
- Rise Up will bring Students, young leaders from Pakistan,Ethiopia, India, and the United States to participate in a week-long Incubator focused on leadership, technology, and innovation.
- Our innovative model integrates Leadership development, advocacy, project funding, and technical assistance to enable young leaders to leverage technology and innovation to create game-changing initiatives to improve sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice.
- The program will provide young leaders with the opportunity to strengthen their vision and leadership, learn from globally renowned experts, and develop their own innovative projects.
Eligible candidates must meet the following selection criteria:
- Young persons between the ages of 18-29
- Residents of:
- Louisiana and Mississippi, USA
- Commitment to social change and experience in one or more of the following areas: youth development, education, sexual and reproductive health and rights, innovation and/or related fields
- Support of the applicant’s host organization and ability to participate in a workshop in Los Altos, California, the USA in June or July 2019
- Proficient in oral and written English
Rise Up Youth Champion Initiative is a Fully Funded program. Rise Up will Cover all Costs Related to program participation during the week-long Incubator workshop in California.
- Visa Application Fees
- Round-Trip Travel Costs
The Deadline to Apply for the Rise Up Youth Champion Initiative is February 28, 2019. Applicants will be notified of selection results by May 1, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants should complete the Application Form below (Downloadable) and email it on or before February 28, 2019, to Martinez at email@example.com, with a copy (cc) to Program Manager Claudia Romeu at firstname.lastname@example.org.