Applications are welcomed for Fully Funded Roberto Franceschi Research Grants in Italy 2018.
If you are an international student and want to complete Masters and PhD degree for the 2018-19 academic year so you can apply for his scholarship.
Details in a Glance:
Purpose of the scholarship:
The purpose of this scholarships is to encourage and support intelligent and talented students to complete their higher education from a well-recognized international university.
Location of the scholarship:
Providers of the scholarship:
- The Roberto Franceschi Foundation
- Masters and PhD Scholarships Program
Field of Study :
- Fondazione Roberto Franceschi Onlus promotes scientific research in the field of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of social pathologies and forms of social exclusion.
Benefits of Roberto Franceschi Research Grants in Italy 2018:
- The foundation offers sum of 16,000 Euros (before taxes), which can be assigned to one or more research grants named “Roberto Franceschi”, awarded each year following the competitive procedure.
- It aims to provide scholarships to the students of Master of Science and Ph.D. programmes offered by Universities in Lombardy.
- It also includes programmes carried out in agreement with other universities, as well as Ph.D. students of any other Italian or foreign University, provided that they received their Master’s Degree from a University in Lombardy.
Eligibility for Roberto Franceschi Research Grants:
- All International students are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirements for the Roberto Franceschi Research Grants:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND CONDITIONS
All individuals included in the above categories can apply by sending an email to the
address firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 December 2018.
The application must include the following attachments:
a) applicant’s curriculum vitae;
b) a motivation letter detailing applicant’s reasons for applying, with reference to
their future career plans;
c) a detailed research project describing the current knowledge of the research
area investigated, the contribution to the existing literature, the nature of the data
to be collected, the intended use of the data, a budget of the foreseen expenses
so as to justify the requested amount;
d) a summary of the research project, prepared following the structure of the form
attached to this announcement;
e) a reference letter from applicant’s PhD supervisor or Master’s thesis
f) a signed statement in which the applicant either declares that they are not
receiving other research grants or scholarships during the same period in which
Fondazione Roberto Franceschi Onlus –Via Val d’Ossola, 19 – 20162 Milan
Tel 02 36695661 – Fax 02 36728471 – Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-1:00pm
email@example.com – www.fondfranceschi.it
The “Roberto Franceschi” grant is paid or specifies the type of funding received, its
expiration date and the institution providing it.
Applicants can ask for any amount of money up to 16,000 Euros (before taxes).
The Scientific Committee will decide whether to fund one or more projects and will
determine the amount allocated to each, assessing the appropriateness of costs.
According to the provisions of Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) on the
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on
the free movement of such data, we inform that the data provided by candidates with
their application are collected at Fondazione Roberto Franceschi Onlus for the
purposes of managing the selection procedure and any procedure for awarding the
Candidates are always entitled to request access to their data,
rectification or erasure of the same, limitation of processing, revocation of consent to
processing claiming these and other rights provided by the GDPR by writing to
Deadline of Roberto Franceschi Research Grants in Italy 2018:
- 17 December 2018