This scholarship for a Master degree position is available in the Food Microbiology and Biomaterials Laboratory, Graduate School of International Agricultural Technology, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea.
The laboratory is conducting research on the microbes such as yeast and bacteria using the latest biotechnology technology including gene editing, next-generation genome analysis, as well as synthetic biology based technologies.
The current research topic includes
1) Removal of harmful substances using gene editing technology, such as the production of genetically modified yeast to avoid the carcinogenic metabolic products.
2) Research on medicinal probiotic materials, such as the development of probiotic to improve health by changing the composition and population of intestinal micro flora and micro environment.
3) Production of functional food materials, for example, development of functional food materials using yeast.
The position is financially supported by the laboratory.
The successful candidate will be supported for the followings:
1) Tuition fees,
2) Monthly living allowances.
1) Graduated from the field of food science, agriculture, or related area (4 years degree),
2) Applicant must have good academic record and research track records
3) Should have a certificate of official language test score such as IELTS, TOEFL-iBT, TEPS etc.
- Send the documents to the below-mentioned contact address.
- The application package should include the CV, motivation letter, publication lists, certificates and academic transcripts.
- Contact person: Hwan Jun Sang, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 December 2018
In case of any query contact on the email
Hwan Jun Sang, Email: email@example.com