Table of Contents
Applications are now invited to apply for Scholarship in Russia 2020-21. The Scholarship in Russia is a fully-funded.the candidates who are searching to pursue their further studies i.e., M.SC, MBA or MPA degree are encouraged to apply for this Russian Government Scholarship 2020.
The Scholarship in Russia 2020-2021 is offered by RANEPA for the International Students to pursue their Master Degree Program in Russia. The candidates from around the globe are eligible to apply for this marvelous opportunity.
All the expenses of the scholars will be covered by the host organization, which includes Full Tuition Waiver, Monthly Allowance, Accommodation; etc. There is no need of IELTS/TOEFL in this scholarship program. All International Students age between 18 to 45 Years are highly encouraged to apply for this Russian Government Scholarship.
Scholarship in Russia 2020-21
- All Nationals are eligible to Apply
- MSC, MBA, and MPA
- 2 Years
- Fully Funded and Partial Funded
Available Field of Study
Following fields and majors are offered in RANEPA Master Scholarship in Russia:
- M.Sc in Global Public Policy only partial scholarships
- M.Sc in Strategic Communication (MBA/MPA) – full and partial scholarships
- M.Sc in Global Leadership (optional MBA/MPA) – complete and partial scholarships
- M.Sc in Project Management – complete and partial scholarships
- M.Sc in International Business – full and partial scholarships
The Russian Scholarship 2020 is offering two types of Scholarships;
- One is Full Scholarship, and
- The other is Partial Scholarship.
- Accommodation on campus
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Monthly Stipend for the students during the program
- Tuition waiver from 10% to 40%
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Government Russian scholarship 2020-21 are as under:
- Students belonging from any Country can apply for this Russian Scholarship 2020.
- Candidates’ age must be 18-45 years old.
- Students who are applying for Scholarship in Russia 2020 must have a valid undergraduate degree.
- No, IELTS is required for the program.
Following documents are required to apply for the scholarship program:
- Candidates need to submit a University transcript of courses (notarized interpretation into Russian).
- University Degree (Candidate must possess a state-approved degree of bachelors) (notarized translation into Russian)
- A scanned copy of your passport.
- HIV/AID test Verified pathological evaluation with a notarized translation into Russian.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for this Russian Government Scholarship 2020 is:
- 10 April 2020 for Full Scholarship.
- 15 July 2020 for Partial Scholarship.
You need to make a zip file of documents and send them before 10 April 2020 on this Email Address: email@example.com.
To apply for Partial Scholarship, you need to fill the application form mentioned below.