Table of Contents
Applications are invited to apply for Schwarzman Scholars Program 2020-21 in Tsinghua University. Tsinghua University is the First Ranking University of China.
Schwarzman Scholars Program 2020-21 is a Fully Funded Program which covers all expenses during the study period at Tsinghua University.
As Tsinghua University is World Top ranked and China’s most prestigious/reputable University, so it is not just a degree but an Honor to get degree or study in Tsinghua University in Beijing, China One of China’s premier institutions.
This University is known for its academic excellence and international partnerships.
You might also be interested to apply for
Schwarzman Scholars Program 2020-21:
“Schwarzman Scholars are Risk Takers. They are those People who see the changes coming in the World and want to shape those changes by doing something new or different. “
As it is stated above that Schwarzman Scholars Program 2020-21 is fully funded program. All the expenses of the worldwide students during study at Tsinghua University will be covered by this Program. Applications are invited for Schwarzman Scholars programme for students from all over the world to study in China. Students from All the fields/majors can apply for it. For example Electrical, Chemistry, Arts, English, Medical etc., everyone can apply.
Location of the campus of Tsinghua University is northwest Beijing on the site of the former imperial gardens of the Qing Dynasty. And the campus is surrounded by a number of historical sites. These are the World Top University Ranking Where We not only get a degree but it’s Honor.
1. World University Rankings 2019: 14th
2. World Reputation Rankings 2018: 1st
3. Asia University Rankings 2019: 22nd
Schwarzman Scholars Program 2020-21 Offers:
Tuition Fees, Room, and board Traveling Cost, An in-country study tour, Required course books and supplies, Health insurance, A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses
Students belonging to any Nationality are eligible to Apply.
Don’t forget to apply for these valuable opportunities too
- Graduate Research Scholarships – University of Melbourne, Australia
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Medical Fellowship 2019-20
Masters Degree Program is offered to pursue. Students from All the fields/majors can apply for it. For example Electrical, Chemistry, Arts, English, Medical etc., everyone can apply.
Students pursue a Masters in Global Affairs, with addition in one of the disciplines/subject:
1. Public Policy
2. Economics and Business
3. International Studies
1. Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
2. Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent
3. Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year
4. IELTS/ TOEFL Not required
- 300 ADB Scholarships [Fully Funded] | University of Melbourne, Australia
- Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 [Fully Funded], New Zealand
1. Online application
2. Resume/CV (2 page maximum)
3. Transcripts/Academic Records
4. Essays (2)
5. Letters of Recommendation (3)
6. Video (optional)
Last date to apply for Schwarzman Scholars Program 2020-21 is September 26, 2019.
Procedure to Apply:
1. Click on Apply Now for Online Application.
2. Visit the Official Link for more information
- Salamti Fellowship 2019 [Fully Funded] Program
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Master Scholarship In Germany 2019-2020
- Paid Internship In Turkey for Foreigners – 2019