Table of Contents
Applications are opened for the Senate of Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2019 to apply. Pakistan Senate is offering 2 months paid Summer Internship Program to candidates with 16-year education opportunity and offering the candidates of university students from all over the Pakistan.
Main purpose of the internship is social responsibility, parliamentary education, and outreach. It is the latest internship announced by Pakistan Senate. Students from all cities of Pakistan are encouraged to Apply. The Monthly Stipend will be given Rs. 15,000/-. The duration of Summer Internship will be from July-August, 2019.
Senate of Pakistan Summer Internship:
- Internship is offered by Pakistan Senate.
- Internship location is Islamabad, Senate of Pakistan.
- Monthly stipend will be given 15,000.
- Last date to apply for Pakistan Senate internship is May 30, 2019.
- Salamti Fellowship 2019 [Fully Funded] Program
- Graduate Research Scholarships – University of Melbourne, Australia
- Students who have completed 16 years of education from HEC recognized University.
- Candidate’s age should be in between 20-28 years.
The duration of Internship is 2 months. During Summer Vacations i.e July-August.
Also, Apply for
- Political Science
- Public/Business Administration
- International Relations
- Computer Science/IT
- Social Sciences and English/Linguistics
Monthly Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- is given to Internees all inclusive. Students will have to cover the expenses of their boarding/ lodging and transport on their own.
Terms & Conditions
- The internship is not offering any accommodation, traveling expenses, transport to duty, medical facilities or any other benefits during Internship.
- The intern will be governed by the rules and regulations of the organization including but not limited to, observance of working hours, confidentiality and discipline. The noncompliance with the said rules and regulations shall make the internship liable to termination of the internship.
- The intern will accept all decisions of the management in respect of placement in any Committee, branch or office or cell or any other issue relating to the internship, such decision shall be binding and shall not be challenged in any court of law by the intern or any other person acting through or under him.
- The duration of internship will be 2 months during summer vacations and the intern shall be entitled to 2 days leave for each month of internship.
- The Senate Secretariat reserves the right to terminate at any time the internship of any or, all the interns without assigning any reasons or giving notice thereof.
- The intern can request for termination of internship on giving 07 days’ notice in writing to the management. In such a case, however, the intern shall not be entitled to receive internship completion certificate
Last Date to Apply for Pakistan Senate Summer Internship Program 2019 is 30 May 2019.
How to Apply:
Download the Application form from the link given below. Attestation of the Application form by the Registrar of the last University attended is must. In that Attestation, It should be mentioned that the candidate is currently not enrolled in an academic program and had remained a bonafide student.
You might also be interested to apply for
- Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 [Fully Funded], New Zealand
- 30th International Youth Forum 2019 South Korea
Send the filled Application form along with required documents to the following address.
Address: Haris Rehman Deputy Secretary HRM Senate Secretariat Parliament House Islamabad Ph # 0519206677