Table of Contents
Applications are invited to apply for Seoul University Scholarship 2020 in South Korea. This is fully-funded Scholarship program in South Korea where the international students can apply for it and study in Seoul University.
SNU (Seoul National University) is offering masters degree, Mphil degree, PhD degree and masters leading to PhD in all academic fields and Major’s. All students from around the globe are eligible to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship 2020.
Seoul University Scholarship 2020 in South Korea
- South Korea
- Seoul National University
- MPhil and PhD
- MS leading to PhD
- Fully Funded
Area of Study
Each and every Field is available for the Seoul Master Degree Scholarship, PhD Degree Scholarship MPhil Scholarship & Master Leading to PhD.
- Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields)
- Natural Sciences (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Sciences (All Fields)
- The Arts (All Fields)
Seoul University International Students Scholarship in South Korea 2020 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students & will cover all the Expenses. The details of Scholarships are given below:
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS)
- Tuition fee: full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: 500,000 KRW per month(different according to recipients’ majors)
- Tuition fee: full tuition fee exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: maximum of 600,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters
- Airfare: maximum of 1 million KRW for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute
Overseas Koreans Scholarship
- Full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters(Only when conditions are met)
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month 4 semesters(maximum)
- Airfare for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute for 6 months
- Medical insurance subscription(private company)
Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP/GKS)
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters for a master’s program and 6 semesters for Ph. D program
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: for one year
- * Korean language training is mandatory and when the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not eligible to enter the degree program
- Others: medical insurance, research fund, thesis printing fees, settlement, and return expenses.
The eligible candidates must;
- Not be a Citizen of Korea.
- Be international Students.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree for Masters or Combined Masters Degree
- Hold a Masters Degree for Doctoral Program.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply Online for the Seoul University Scholarship in South Korea 2020 for International Students is 26th March 2020.
You can apply by clicking the official link here: