Table of Contents
If you want to spend three months in the Netherlands to develop your personal and professional skills so apply now for Short Term Fully Funded Short Term Netherlands Fellowship Programme.
During this Fellowship, you will work on the real business issues that are raising at the work of the Netherlands Education Group.
We started the program of Fellowship in Amsterdam as the opportunity for us to find young talented people from different countries who can help us to spread the information about our programs! And for those young people who can show their motivation and the ability to bring a 1great contribution to our work we would like to offer the opportunity to visit Amsterdam and work here together on finding the further ways for the development of the organization.
You will work in a team trying to solve actual business issues and thinking together about the new ways for the organization development. The Fellowship, among others, will allow you to develop your creativity and leadership skills.
We are the Netherlands Education Group, one of our main activities is organizing courses! We invite talented individuals from any countries of any age to apply for the Short Term Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2018.
Duration of program:
- 3 Months
- Able to communicate in english
- Able to work independently
- Good communicational skills
Following costs will be covered during the Netherland fellowship programme:
- Round trip to and from Amsterdam.
- Accommodation in Amsterdam for 3 months.
- Meals during the Fellowship in Amsterdam.
- For participants outside of Europe, visa invitation will be provided by Short Term Netherlands Fellowship Programme.
Stage 1. Application:
- Applications are entertained within three weeks after receiving.
- Applicants will be informed about the result.
- If in case you are not informed within 3 weeks after sending application – send email again as there is a chance that your application is not delivered.
- Only selected applicants will be invited to the next stage.
Stage 2. Fellowship from home
- The duration of this stage is 6 months.
During this stage, you will be working from home and performing various tasks, such as:
- Market research;
- Communication with local partners;
- Work with social media.
- Applicants who successfully perform at this stage will be invited to the next stage.
Stage 3. Fellowship in Amsterdam
- After successfully performing the second stage, you will be invited for the Netherlands Fellowship Programme.
The duration of the Netherlands Fellowship Programme is three months.
- Usually, you can choose the period when you would like to come to Amsterdam, but we try to combine different fellows suggesting them to travel to Amsterdam at the same time.
Activities during Programme:
During the Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2018, you will be working in a creative team thinking together about the directions for the development of the Netherlands Education Group.
You will be asked to make the presentations with your ideas and work in a team on designing new ideas.
During the Fellowship you will be guided by the staff of the Netherlands Education Group who will provide the needed mentorship.
While being in Amsterdam, you will be asked to visit various organizations representing the Netherlands Education Group.
- There is no deadline for the applications. We consider the applications upon receiving them.
How to Apply:
Send your the CV and motivation letter to the email address email@example.com. Please, indicate the ‘Fellowship in Amsterdam’ as the subject.