Table of Contents
Applications are accepted to apply for Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program’s Global Recruitment as PostDoc. So if you have done a PhD and want to continue further so apply as soon as possible.
To attract excellent junior scholars to do research at Tsinghua University, support their academic career, and educate leading researchers in various fields, Tsinghua University has set up the “Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program”.
The application and selection of the “Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program” for 2020 have now started, covering 50 disciplines of doctoral degrees. We welcome junior scholars who are committed to academic research and who are brave for innovation to join the program.
You might also be interested to apply for
- Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2020 – Turkish Government Scholarship | 100% Scholarship
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
- SZU Scholarship 2020 for International Students |Doctoral Programs
Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program’s Details:
Number of positions:
- Tsinghua University
- 300,000 RMB
Here is the video explaining everything about Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program.
Scale and Benefits:
- For the year 2020, the program will support not more than 200 people.
- The annual salary is 300,000 RMB before tax for two years.
- Shuimu Scholars will be provided with transitional housing on the campus or provided with housing subsidies of 42,000 RMB per year, state-funded housing subsidies of 1,2000 RMB per year, as well as subsidies for property management and heating.
- Shuimu Tsinghua Scholars enjoy the privilege of the medical plan as Tsinghua faculty, and their children have the privilege of going to Tsinghua University’s kindergarten and Tsinghua University Primary School like the children of other Tsinghua teachers.
- Shuimu Tsinghua Scholars can participate in career training courses offered to Tsinghua faculty and can apply for funds and allowances for attending top-level international conferences.
- Abu Dhabi University Scholarships For International Students 2020
- Nanjing University Scholarship Program 2020 – Chinese Government Scholarship
- AGA KHAN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP – MASTERS & Ph.D. 2020-21
Requirements for Application:
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements.
- Applicants must have a PhD degree outside China from the top 100 universities in world university rankings or by subject.
- Under 35 years old
- PhD degree is obtained within the last 3 years; fresh graduates are given priority in consideration.
- Must work full time at Tsinghua University after entering Tsinghua University
- Besides, postdoctoral researchers in Tsinghua University who have outstanding results in their mid-term review, and whose termination of contract date is within 6 months away from the application deadline, can also apply to the Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program.
- Candidates will be reviewed in terms of their academic ability, their research plan, and the potential effect on the subject field, etc.
- “Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program Application Form”（ PART Ⅰ）
- Academic and scientific research materials
- (a scanned original in PDF format). Articles, monographs, patents or awards representing the applicant’s highest academic level and scientific research achievements may be selected. Among them: full text is provided for articles (Accept letters should be provided for unpublished papers); cover, catalogue and abstract are provided for monographs; copies of certificates are provided for patents or awards.
Please scan the above materials into one PDF file and sent to the mailbox of the application department.
4. 2-3 letters of recommendation (including PhD advisor’s recommendation letter) should be sent by recommenders directly to the department’s mail address. If the recommendation letter is sent as an attachment, it must be signed by the recommender (sender).
- First-term of application and review
- Submission: April 2020 (Please consult the applying department for the specific time)
- Department’s recommendation: May 10, 2020
- Review and result: June 2020
- The second term of application and review
- Submission: October 2020 (Please consult the applying department for the specific time)
- Department’s recommendation: November 10, 2020
- Review and result: December 2020
For the contacts of the department’s coordinates, please refer to the website for Tsinghua University post doctors (Link is given below):
In Tsinghua University
- You will benefit from the top-level academic masters,
- You will find a brand new start to your independent academic career,
- And you will be nourished by the culture of this top-tiered university in the world.
- Welcome to the family of Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program. Make yourself a better person in a better Tsinghua!