The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Thailand offers liberal completely supported grants under “Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS)”. The program offers a nice looking sum alongside different advantages to masters and doctorate explore researchers.
The due date for submission of application for session 2018 is 30 April 2018 while the rundown of fruitful applicants will be issued on 28 June 2018.
Also visit the links given:
The grants are influenced accessible for the accompanying research interest:
- Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry
- Environmental Engineering/ Science’ Technology’ Management
- Chemical Engineering / Chemistry
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering/ Science
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering = Management Technology
- Energy Technology/ Management
- Materials Engineering’ Science/ Technology
- Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineering
Number of Scholarships:
- 40 continuing
The fully funded grants gives following advantages to researchers:
- Full tuition cost and educational charges (full thesis support)
- Living stipend of – 10,500 Bat for each month for Master’s program – 11,500 Bat for every month for Doctoral program
- Round outing economy travel costs, the most direct course to and from Thailand and the beneficiary’s nation of origin (real cost, however not more than 20,000 Baht)
- Random costs, for example, visa charges, airplane terminal expenses, and so forth (genuine costs, however not more than 10,000 Baht)
- Wellbeing and mischance protection amid the time of grant in Thailand
- Scholarship beneficiaries are required to remain at the SIIT quarters for a time of no less than a year.:
The essential criteria for accommodation for application to SIIT Thailand is
- Not a Thai citizen, nor of Thai nationality.
- IELTS (4.5+) or any other English proficiency equivalence as prescribed by SIIT Thailand
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class)
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admission
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from academic instructor/advisor
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
- 1 March – 30 April 2018
Declaration of Successful Candidates:
28 June 2018