Table of Contents
- 1 Singapore Government Scholarships
- 1.1 Information for BS, MS Students
- 1.2 Information for Ph.D. Students
- 1.3 Fields of Study (for PhD)
- 1.4 Fields of Study (for Short Term Research BS, MS)
- 1.5 Financial Benefits
- 1.6 General Eligibility Criteria (for BS, MS)
- 1.7 General Eligibility Criteria (for PhD Students)
- 1.8 Last Date to Apply
- 1.9 Application Procedure
Applications are open to apply for the fully-funded Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 for International Students to continue their further studies i.e.
- Bachelor Degree Programs
- Master Degree Programs &
- PhD Degree Programs
Students around the globe are eligible to apply for this great opportunity in Singapore. All the degree programs will be taught in English language.
The Singapore International Student Scholarship for International Students collaborated with Top 3 Universities of Singapore such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Singapore Government Scholarships 2021
- National University of Singapore
- MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs
- Fully-funded scholarship for students by government of Singapore
Information for BS, MS Students
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) is eligible for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from all Nationalities.
- Supports Short-Term Research from Top Singapore Universities for the Duration of Minimum 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
Information for Ph.D. Students
- Open for application to all international graduates. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship is to pursue a Doctoral Degree from Top Singapore Universities.
- The Duration of the Scholarship for Ph.D. Degree is almost 4 Years.
Fields of Study (for PhD)
Research areas under the PhD Degree Program fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science and Engineering.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Note: Please note that you will be required to indicate your choices of supervisor in the application form.
Fields of Study (for Short Term Research BS, MS)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science and
- Engineering Related Disciplines.
- Fully-funded scholarship in Singapore
- The SINGA Scholarship is a fully-funded for PhD & SIPGA is a Partially Funded for BS and MS Programs
- Full Tuition Fees(for PhD)
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination(for PhD)
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*(for PhD)
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*(for PhD)
- Monthly stipend of $1,500(for MS, BS)
General Eligibility Criteria (for BS, MS)
- International Students in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
- Undergraduate Students in Their Third or Fourth Year, or Master Students.
General Eligibility Criteria (for PhD Students)
- Open to all International Graduates with a Passion for Research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 is;
- 31st August 2020 (for BS, MS)
- 1st June 2020 (for PhD)
You can apply by clicking the button below: