Table of Contents
The Spar Nord Foundation is inviting the applicants for Fully funded FinTech Scholarship, at the University of California in USA. For international students, the applications are open to pursue Fellowships degree for the academic year 2018-19. This scholarship aims to support and encourage academically the capable and talented students.
- The Spar Nord Foundation
- United States
- Fellowship to study Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship
Field of Study:
- Offers courses in Statistics, Economics, Engineering and Innovation with internationally identified professors.
Benefits of FinTech Scholarship:
- Full financial support and housing for the selected candidates.
- An accurate academic agenda.
- Practical experience with FinTech and Entrepreneurial thinking.
- The international and interdisciplinary environment is accessible, in one of the most stimulating business ecosystems globally.
Eligibility for FinTech Scholarship:
- The students who are eligible to apply for this fellowship should be from Denmark.
Candidates must meet the criteria given below:
- Desire to move FinTech and Entrepreneurial thinking forward and bring back home the expertise to Denmark.
- Brilliant communication skills in English (oral and written).
Program requirements are:
- Interest for financial technology.
- Current enrollment at the Masters Level in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Finance, Economics or any related field in Denmark.
English Language Requirements:
- The candidates must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English.
- 10 September 2018