Applications are invited to apply for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Japan 2019. UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2019 internship is Fully Funded.
The Duration of the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program will be 2 MonthsFrom June 10, 2019, to August 5, 2019. All international students are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program.
This paid internship in Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career.
The Undergraduate Students can apply for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program in Japan.
Details of University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2019:
- Tokyo, Japan
- University of Tokyo
- UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2019
- 2 Months
- Fully Funded
- February 1, 2019
The Amgen Scholars Program provides hundreds of Undergraduates Each year with the opportunity to undertake Scientific Research projects at many of the world’s leading institutions.
It was launched in 2006 in the United States, 2008 in Europe, and 2015 in Japan at the University of Tokyo and Kyoto University.
a. Program Description:
The objective of the program is to provide undergraduate students from different countries (including some from Japan) in multiple fields to Research as Interns. This will give them an opportunity to gain experience & learn a specific technique.
By the end of their summer experience, students are expected to acquire knowledge and skills for conducting research. The students are also expected to extend their international friendship through the collaborative experiences. These experiences will help the students to develop future collaborations in many situations.
In addition to working full time for 8 weeks, the program features:
- Visits to Graduate Schools and Institutes.
- Information sessions on how to apply to Graduate Schools at UTokyo.
- Special seminars and luncheons where students can meet and have discussions.
- Access to UTokyo campus facilities such as the Library, Health Care Center and Gymnasium.
- Japanese culture seminars and language classes.
UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program applicants must be undergraduate students who are:
- Enrolled in colleges or universities worldwide that award a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent).
- At the minimum, have completed their First Year of Undergraduate study at the time the summer program begins.
- Are not graduating before the summer program begins, and after the summer program ends will resume Undergraduate Studies for at least 1 semester or 1 quarter.
- A letter specifying that you are taking your Education in English issued by your university. (English proficiency Certificate)
- To live in the accommodation provided by UTokyo.
- To participate fully in the day-to-day life of the research group, respect the work of all members of the laboratory, and attend and participate in laboratory meetings or other gatherings.
Financial Support (Read Carefully)
All cost of the Selected participants will be covered Under University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Japan. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Free Accommodation will be provided in Near Campus.
- The stipend will be given as given below.
|Asia / Oceania||350,000 JPY|
|Africa / Middle East||400,000 JPY|
|North, Central and South America||550,000 JPY|
- The stipend should be used freely for transportation fees including the Airfares to Japan and to your own destination after the program, the budget for food and any personal trips during your stay in Japan and so on.
- Note: The Stipend is 350,000 JPY for Asian Countries Students. So, If You Convert 350,000 JPY into PKR Pakistani Currency its Equal to 408761.83. So, You can Easily Buy Airfare Tickets from Your Country to Japan.
- Once u get shortlisted the amount of stipend will be immeditely transfer into your bank account. so you can buy airfare tickets to Japan. and the remaining money You can use in Japan during the stay.
- The flight tickets will cost approximately 75K to 80k. If u buy one month earlier then more cheaper. Still, a lot of Money will be left from Your stipend which is much enough for the duration of the program. So Dont worry.
- Portrait photo (Passport Size)
- Scanned copy of Passport or ID card
- Resume/CV and Cover letter. Download and complete the designated form below. Please save your documents as a Word file (e.g. .doc/docx). Resume_CV_Coverletter_UTokyoASP2019.docx
- Academic Transcript
- Questionnaire. Download and complete the designated form below. Please save your documents as an Excel file (e.g. .xls/xlsx). Questionnaire_UTokyoASP2019.xlsx
- Proof of your English proficiency. A letter specifying that you are taking your education in English issued by your university
- Letter of Reference
- Privacy Statement and Agreement. Privacy Statement and Agreement >>> Click HERE to download. Please be aware that applicants cannot apply for the program without this signed document.
- February 1, 2019, at 3:00 pm JST: Application deadline (*Japan Standard Time=UTC+9:00)
- Mid-March, 2019: Applicants notified of the decision
- June 10, 2019: Participants must have arrived in Tokyo by this date
- June 11, 2019: UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program begins
- August 5, 2019: Program ends
Deadline of University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program:
- February 1, 2019
How to Apply:
- Please Complete the online application Form.
- The Link of the Online Application Form is Given below in RED COLOR.
- ETH Zurich Summer Internship | Fully Funded, Switzerland
- 7th Asia Europe Foundation Student Conference Romania
- Holland scholarship 2019 by Dutch Ministry of Education