Applications are Now invited to apply for the summer school in UK for international students 2019. This International Summer School is Inviting Students from the UK & from all other Nations students to spend 8 Weeks Summer School in England.
The purpose of the training is to provide the new way of thinking and bringing up students of undergraduates with research potential, so they could be able to decide their future career.
The International Summer Schools is a Great Opportunity to learn and experience more.
The range subjects include the Physical Sciences, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematics and the Biological and Biomedical Sciences. And there is no sex restrictions to Apply for the John Innes Centre international Undergraduate Summer School.
Details of Summer School in UK for International Students:
- 8 Weeks (30th June & 23rd August)
- John Innes Centre international Undergraduate Summer School
- Fully Funded
- 18th Jan 2019
Description of the program:
The purpose of the summer school in UK for international students is, to make the undergraduate students able and capable of research method and potential to move ahead.
The range of disciplines includes the Physical Sciences, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematics and the Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
Financial Support The international summer school scholarship will cover:
- The programme will assist the participating students by way of providing them with a bursary at the rate of £200 British Pound per week. (Convert them into Your Local Currency in order to get an estimate)
- Free accommodation, for a total period of 8 weeks.
- The John Innes Centre/The Sainsbury Laboratory/The Earlham Institute will also contribute bench fees of £500 per student to the host laboratory.
- The financial support results in no National Insurance contribution liability.
What is Not Covered?
Airfare Travel is Not Covered in this.
- Students at universities and educational institutions within the UK and abroad are eligible to apply.
- The range of disciplines includes the Physical Sciences, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematics and the Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- First-year students, final-year undergraduates already committed to a Ph.D. Program, or graduates, will not be considered.
- Students must be registered at a higher education institution for the majority of their degree.
- Selection of applicants will be the sole responsibility of the International Undergraduate Summer School IUSS committee.
- Applications will be judged primarily on the academic ability and track record of applicants.
- Preference will be given to Students who are expected to achieve a 1st or 2.1 degree (or equivalent outside the UK) in their final examinations and who are considering careers in research.
- The programme is of 8 weeks’ duration during the months of July and August.
- 03 Mar 2019.
Deadline of Summer School in UK for International Students:
- 18th January 2019.
Procedure to Apply?
- You Must Complete an Online Application Form for the International Summer School UK.
- The application form includes space for a personal statement, a brief curriculum vitae and a statement of choice of preferred research topic.
- A supporting statement is also required from the student’s academic tutor. (Recommendation Letter)
- The application must be made by the applicant in person.
- However, if they wish to do so, applicants are welcome to discuss potential projects with Project Leaders at JIC/TSL/EI in advance of their application.
- You may find Details of Project Leaders who are offering positions in their laboratories.