Table of Contents
Applications are now open for the candidates’ to apply for the Thai Government Fully-funded Scholarship 2021. Here the selected candidate would be able to study on fully funded scholarship in Bangkok, Thailand. The Scholarship is to undertake a Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree, PhD Degree Program, or a One Semester Short Term Program.
Chulalongkorn University is Thailand’s oldest and one of the country’s most prestigious universities. The Chulalongkorn University is offering Scholarship in all the academic Fields and Majors which are available in the University. For the Thai Scholarship all the International students are eligible to apply after full-filling the Eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Plus, you can also submit an English Proficiency Certificate if you don’t have an IELTS. Further details are described below.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021
- Chulalongkorn University
- Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Short Term Program
- Fully Funded
- 15th October 2020
- One Semester Scholarship Program: Semester Short-Term Scholarship (4 Months) for Professors, Researchers, Personnel, and Students currently studying in Foreign Educational Institutions.
- Undergraduate Scholarship Program: Full-time Undergraduate ScholarshipsDuration no more than 4 years for foreign students.
- Graduate Scholarship Program: Full-Time Graduate Scholarships from foreign countries Master’s Degree Scholarships Duration of not more than 2 years and doctoral scholarships not over 3 years.
Note: The classes will be Start in January 2021.
The scholarship is fully-funded. The Scholarship will not be extended in any case.
- Return Airfare Ticket will be provided.
- Full Tuition Fee will be paid by the University.
- Monthly Stipend will be provided.
- Accommodation Allowance will be provided.
Available Program for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Short Term
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labor Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
Furthermore, you can check the Full List of the Programs for Bachelors, Masters, and PhD (Here)
- Applicant must be International Students from any Country. Should not be a citizen of Thailand.
- Applicants must have Completed High School if applying for Bachelors’ Degree or must have completed a Bachelors’ degree if applying to a Master, and Masters’ Degree if applying to Ph.D. Program.
- Applicants’ age should not be more than 35.
- Good Command of English.
- The applicant must be in Good Health.
Documents Required for the Application Period
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Thai Government Scholarship 2021 at Chulalongkorn University Scholarship is 15th October 2020 for the January 2021 intake.
How to Apply?
The applicants can apply by clicking the button below: