Table of Contents
Applications are open to apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship 2020. It is fully-funded scholarship and is now offering Thailand International Postgraduate Program (TIPP) Scholarships to International Students in multiple fields to Study Full-Time Degree. The Royal Thai Government will bear all the expenses.
The Thailand Government Scholarship (TIPP) is to Study a Full-Time Master Degree Program in Different Thailand Universities. There are Total 24 Thailand Universities are that are participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Program (TIPP) 2020.
Each University is offering different academic fields of Study for Masters Degree Scholarships. Note that Some Universities are giving Unlimited Scholarships and Some Universities are giving a Fixed Number of Scholarships.
Thailand Government Scholarship 2020
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
- Master Degree Program
- Fully Funded
- 30th June 2020
Duration of the Scholarship
- The maximum duration of the Royal Thailand Government Scholarship for the Master Degree Program is for 2 Years.
- However some courses are for 15 Months, some courses are for 1 Year.
Available Fields of Study
As stated above, there are 24 Universities participating in the Thailand Government Scholarship and Each University is offering a different field of Study that is as under:
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP)
- Climate Change
- Food Security
- Public Health
- Other topics related to SDGs
The financial benefits that the Thailand Government would provide to the selected candidates are as under:
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket and Airport Pickup Service.
- Domestic Travel in Thailand
- Living Allowance 7000 Baht per Month.
- Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht per Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement Money: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand.
- Books Allowance: 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health and Medical Coverage.
- Awardees are required to study full time and not to change the program topic/study Plan.
- Any Part-Time Employment is Not Allowed.
- Awardees are not allowed to bring any family members to stay with them during the study.
- Candidates must be an International Student.
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list.
- Click Here to see the List of Eligible Countries
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Good Command of English.
- Age should be less than 50 Years.
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form
- Medical Report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation letter at least 3 people
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship 2020 is 30th June 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: