The City School is putting forth City School Internship Program 2018 looks for the brightest newcomers to move advancement and get a crisp viewpoint. As a differing and dynamic scholastic association, TCS offers energizing open doors for aspiring candidates. Internees have enlisted every year, as per the limit and workload of the office.
Internees will be pivoted through various practical territories inside the office as indicated by the common necessities (in zones of secrecy, the internees can be bound to one position, for example, in the Finance and Accounts, Tax and Audit divisions).
- No less than 16 years of instruction and 20 years old at the time the temporary job starts.
- At least 2.5 CGPA.
- New graduates/understudies with 2.5 CGPA at the season of utilization will be qualified for the entry-level position program by the following scholastic year.
- An internee is required to finish at least 6 two months and can serve in any of the accompanying divisions relying upon their field of instruction.
- 6 – 8 Weeks
- Chosen applicants will start temporary positions from 1 June till 30 September yearly.
- The length of a temporary position is a month and a half between 1 June and 30 August.
- An internee document will be kept for potential employment offers based on their execution.
- Upon effective finishing of the entry level position program, an internee will be granted an Internship Certificate.
To apply now click on the link below[button-red url=”https://thecityschool.edu.pk/city-school-internship-programme/” target=”_self” position=”center”]Apply Now[/button-red]