In 2007, in Pakistan UN Women firstly launched its programmed on the request of government. UN Women Pakistan is now established nationally as well as provincially. UN Women Pakistan Hiring Research and Documentation Officer is looking for the four officers one for each province who works as a volunteer for UN Women Pakistan.
United nations Pakistan is procuring UN Ladies Volunteers. Grab this chance to begin your career by volunteering as research and documentation officers with UN Women. IT launched its programme in Pakistan in 2007 after a demand by the Legislature and the UN and is presently situated in such manner at both the national and provincial level, post accomplishment. United nations Women advances and empowers female human rights with having a focus on economic security administration and support, freedom from violence.
Aim of the UN Women Pakistan:
The main purpose of the UN Women is to promote Women’s rights by keeps your eyes on
- Freedom from violence
- Economic security
- Participation in different fields
UN Jobs Host Country:
This offer is just only for Pakistan so the host country for the hiring of UN Jobs is only Pakistan.
The host organization for the hiring of the jobs is UN Women Pakistan.
- Social services
Number of Seats:
The total number of positions available is four, one for each province.
Selected candidates of the UN Jobs will work as a volunteer in the first shift of the day.
UN Jobs Location in Pakistan:
There is no restriction in gender; anyone can be a part of this.
You might also be interested in these jobs
Who Can Apply:
Following degree holders can apply for the UN Women Pakistan Research and Documentation Officer
- Social sciences
- Public administration
- Development studies
- Public policy
- Gender studies and relation fields
- The minimum education required is the Masters Degree
- At least 2 years experience is required in
- Records and information management
- Those who worked on EVAW, governance or human rights will be preferred.
- Applicant should have the good language skills in English, and should have good reading and writing skills.
- Hard working, candidate should have the ability to manage multiple tasks at time and have to work in a team.
- The candidate has to be different from the others, he have to think separate and unique, should have the ability to deal with the government and donors on gender issues.
- Strong practice and scientific skills in ender and social developmental issues.
- Should have to be good in written and spoken English and Urdu.
- Presentation of information through the use of graphics etc should be known to the applicant.
- Should have the skills of MS Office (MS Word, MS Power Point, and MS Excel).
- Strong understanding of gender and social developmental issues, especially about the access to justice, violence against women and human rights.
- Should have the best reporting and organization skills.
- 24th June 2018