Table of Contents
Applicants are now opened to apply for both Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships in Canada at the University of Canada West. All international students who want to continue their further studies abroad so this is one of the best opportunities available these days.
These scholarships are provided under the “International Student Leaders Awards’. The purpose of these scholarships is to help international students in paying their tuition fees who are unable to afford it.
Undergraduate and graduate scholarships in Canada:
- Undergraduate and Graduate
- Open throughout the year
Below mentioned points are the criteria that you must fulfill in order to be eligible.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
- If your first language is not English so you will have to submit the scores of English language proficiency tests
- Applicants have to show a willingness to make the economy of their home country better.
- The applicant should be competitive and motivated to study hard in the future with previous good records
Available fields of study:
You can apply if you want to take admission in
- Bachelors of commerce
- Associate of arts
- Bachelors in business communication
The amount of scholarship will depend on how impressive and strong the application of the student is.
- Scholarship for associate arts: $6,000 or $4,000
- Scholarship for B.Com and BA Arts: $12,000 or $8,000
- Scholarship for MBA: $7,500 or $5000
No deadline, you can apply anytime.
- A Complete Application Form(Given below).
- A personal statement that explains how the selected program will help you in your career, what hurdles you have faced in life to get to this point and how you will contribute to the economic development of your country.
How To Apply?
Applicants will first have to apply to UCW for admission. They will submit the application for the scholarship with their admission form.