Table of Contents
If you’re an international student and want to study a degree program in Thailand, then this is obviously a good opportunity for you.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Public Affairs (B.A.)
- Supply Chain Management & Logistic Analytics (B.B.A)
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Bachelor of Law (International Program in Law)(LL.B.)
Eligibility Criteria of Undergraduate Scholarships in Thailand:
- The applicants must be International students.
- They must be efficient in English Language.
- They must have a ‘High school diploma’ from a ‘G12 High school program’ or equivalent.
- They must have GPA of high school of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
Value Of Undergraduate Scholarships in Thailand:
- 14,000-35,000 US$ (for 4 years), but depends on the program of study.
- High school diploma.
- Transcripts with a GPA score, acquired in a high school.
- English language proficiency Certificate (where the high school instruction language should other than English).
- ID card or Passport photo page (for Thai nationals).
- In email subject, the “Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships + study program title” (for e.g. Public Affairs).
- July 12, 2018