Table of Contents
Applications are welcomed to apply for UNDP Internship 2020 in Denmark. Every year UNDP offers so many opportunities for students.
The UNDP is the Global Development Network of the United nation, working for change and connecting countries to help people build a good life.
UNDP Internship program is a great opportunity for students who are currently seeking their degree or have recently completed a degree in not more than a year.
During the internship, students will get the opportunity to work with the Professionals and attend the UN’s official workshop and meetings. The duration of this Internship program is 3 to 6 months and it is going to held in Copenhagen, Capital city of Denmark.
UNDP Internship 2020 in Denmark Details:
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Internship Program
Dec 31, 2019
- Business models/ strategy
- Cultural Transformation
- Data Analytics
- Research and Development
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
- Communication: web design/graphic design, business writing, social and digital channels
- Talent Management.
Also, Apply for
- Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. degree program.
- You can also apply if you have graduated recently not more than a year
- If you are an MBA student you must apply for it
- You must be fluent in English speaking. (French or Spanish will be your plus point).
- Experience required in project and program management.
Deadline to apply in UNDP Internship 2020 in Denmark is 31-Dec-2020
How to Apply for the UNDP Internship in Denmark:
To apply now visit the links given below, You must apply for it as it a great opportunity to explore another country and work with professionals.