Table of Contents
Applications are now invited to apply for the UNESCO Internship 2020 in Paris, France. It is a golden opportunity for those looking for Abroad internship, now they can avail the opportunity before the deadline mentioned. The duration of the United Nations Internship Program is from 1 to 6 Months and will be held in Paris, France.
The Communication and Information Sector aims to promote liberty of expression, media improvement, and access to knowledge and data in line with UNESCO’s charge to “promote the open flow of thoughts by word and image.”
UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization) seeks to develop harmony through international collaboration in Sciences, Education, and Culture. UNESCO supports countries to adopt international models and manages programs that promote the open flow of ideas and knowledge sharing.
Selected Internees will have an opportunity to learn and support the overall work of the program. The selection will be based according to the specialization and needs of the sector. Activities will be depending on the requirements of assignments.
Further details of the internship are given below. Moreover, you can also search for the other internships, scholarships, online courses and much more by allowing the notifications from our website studentspapa.com
UNESCO Internship in Paris 2020
- Communication & Information
- 1- to 6 months
The eligibility criterion to apply for the UNESCO Internship program 2020 is as under:
- Candidate applying for an internship must be at least 20 years old.
- Candidate must have excellent English or French communication skills.
- Note: Knowing any other language would be a plus point.
- The applicant must have a good knowledge of computer systems.
- Proof of Health Insurance coverage.
- Medical certificate of good health.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or any degree equivalent to bachelors.
- Candidates enrolled in the Graduate Degree Program can also apply.
- Applicants who graduated from Bachelor’s or graduate degree programs are also eligible to apply.
Steps to be Followed
To apply for UNESCO Internship 2020 candidates must follow the following steps:
- Candidates are allowed only to submit one application.
- Even if the candidates are eligible, there is no guarantee of placement, as the organization receives many applications from qualified students.
- UNESCO Managers access your applications.
- The applications remain in UNSECO Database for six months.
- It is difficult to respond to every application, so if you are selected, you will be notified by the manager.
- If the candidate didn’t get any response within six months, this means the application has not been successful.
Last Date to Apply
The Last date to apply for the UNESCO Internship 2020 in France is 31st July 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: