Table of Contents
Applications are now open to apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2020. The UNESCO Poland fellowship will start on 1st October 2020. The entire Participants’ age should not be more than 35 years. The medium of instruction will be English. There is no need of CGPA and IELTS Exam.
The UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program is a fully-funded cultural exchange program for all the International Students and will cover all the expenses for the participants including Flight Tickets.
The aim of the UNESCO international cultural exchange program is to bring students from diverse backgrounds & from different parts of the world to enhance the capacity-building and human resources development in the area of Science, Technology and Engineering Education Etc. UNESCO Highly Encouraged Students & Youth from Developing Countries.
Those Students who have completed their Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply from Africa State, the Arab States, Asia & Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean can apply.
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2020
No. of Fellowships
- Fully Funded
Fields of Study
The aim of this fellowship program is to enhance capacity-building and human resources, Friendships & in the field of Science, Technology, and Engineering. The available fields of study are given below:
- Automation, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Engineering, Mining, and Energy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sociological Sciences
Note: You can check the List of Fields & Academic Requirements in details by clicking here; click here
The financial coverage of this exchange program is fully-funded, further details are given below;
- Monthly Stipend: The Stipend Amounting to Monthly allowance of 2200 PLN (1 USD = approximately 4,00 PLN) is intended to cover living expenses such as Accommodation, Meals, pocket expenses
- A one-time special allowance of 2200 PLN to be paid upon arrival in Poland
- Airfare Tickets: UNESCO will Cover the Cost of Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/from Your Country
- Health Insurance will be provided.
- Cultural, Historical and/or Touristic Visits.
Eligible Countries & Criteria
- Age should not be more than 35 Years.
- Proficient in English
- Youth & Students from developing Countries are Strongly Encouraged
- Participants must have completed their 4 Year Undergraduate Degree.
- Participants should b from one of the Countries listed below.
Last Date to Apply
Deadline for submission of applications should be on or before 15 April 2020 at the latest with advance copy by email.
You can apply by clicking the button below: