Table of Contents
Applications are currently open for the fully funded UNESCO Research Scholarships 2018 in Germany. The UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL) will offer three CONFINTEA Research Scholarships for a time of one month each to researchers from UNESCO Member States or potentially Associate Member States.Prospective researchers will have the capacity to profit by utilizing UIL’s information base and assets for their explorationin the area of long lasting learning with an emphasis on adult and proceeding with education, literacy, and non-formal basic education.
Also visit : 3rd Annual Youth Summit 2018 | Turkey
- UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL)
Duration of Course:
- One Month
Grant Value and Benefits:
UIL will orchestrate and pay for medical coverage, convenience near the Institute, and an arrival economy ticket to Hamburg, Germany, where the Institute is based.
Also, researchers will get a single amount of €500 adding to different expenses acquired previously, amid and after their exploration remain at UIL, (for example, visa costs, transport, and day by day subsistence).
UIL will furnish every researcher with a workstation and access to the impressive assets of its one of a kind library. Furthermore, researchers will have an opportunity to trade information with different researchers, UIL staff and its outside accomplices. They will work under the supervision of a UIL expert, however they ought to likewise be set up to take a shot at their own drive.
Also visit : Zong 4G Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
- Open to analysts and training experts from UNESCO Member States or potentially Associate Member States
- UIL especially invites candidates from the Global South.
- Analysts should work in the area of lifelong learning with a focus on adult education and continuing education, literacy and non-formal basic education.
- A covering letter
- A short research proposal
- A CV
Instructions to Apply:
- Intrigued hopefuls are requested to present their application by 31 May 2018 to UIL Research Scholarship Coordinator Ms Lisa Krolak, at email@example.com.
Members are chosen based on their capability to create:
- policy proposals;
- 31 May 2018