Table of Contents
Applications are welcomed for the 6th UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 in Seoul, Korea. The UNESCO/APCEIU is a Fully Funded Youth Leadership conference. The duration of this international conference is One Week in Seoul, Korea. It will be held from 25th May to 31st May 2020.
During the Workshop, participants will identify specific priority issues around global citizenship and establish plans for the future direction of GCED. Working both individually and in groups, the young leaders will devise the goals and strategies for use at local and national levels.
Participants will learn about specific areas such as GCED, human rights, and peacebuilding through information sessions and engage in dialogue and debates on the evolving issues. As part of the Workshop, participants will also make a field visit to discuss the role of youth for a more peaceful and sustainable future
- Abu Dhabi University Scholarships For International Students 2020
- Nanjing University Scholarship Program 2020 – Chinese Government Scholarship
- AGA KHAN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP – MASTERS & Ph.D. 2020-21
- HUAZHONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP
- Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program’s Global Recruitment- PostDoc
- Qatar University Scholarship 2020 For International Students (Fully Funded)
UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 Details:
- Seoul, Korea
- 1 Week (25th May to 31st May 2020)
- Fully Funded
- 17th March 2020
In this International Conference in Korea. The UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 is a Fully Funded It will cover all the expenses.
- Accommodation for the period of the conference.
- Meals, and local transportation for all participants during the workshop
- APCEIU will also cover the Round-Trip International Airfare to and from Seoul, Korea.
- Certificates of completion will be offered at the end of the workshop only if you have attended more than 95% of the workshop program.
- The insurance in case of accidents during the workshop period in Korea will be covered by APCEIU.
- Global Citizenship and the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals)-
- Global Citizenship in a Challenging World- Act to Change: Global
- Citizenship for Transformation- Meet the global citizens around the
- world- Plan for action: becoming active global citizens
Applicant should meet the following requirements:
1. Born between 1992 and 2001
2. Citizens of the Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries (refer to the list below)
3. Minimum 2 years of active experience in youth activities
4. Completion of the e-learning course titled “Becoming Global Citizens for a Sustainable Society” on GCED Online Campus (www.gcedonlinecampus.org) by 9 March 2020
5. Proficiency in spoken and written English
You might also be interested to apply for
- Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2020 – Turkish Government Scholarship | 100% Scholarship
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
- SZU Scholarship 2020 for International Students |Doctoral Programs
- Netherlands Government Scholarship Program 2020
- DESY Summer Student Program 2020 – Germany
Contact Information: Office of Education and Training
Email: Training@unescoapceiu.org / Telephone: +82-2-774-3956 (ext. 802)
Attached: Concept Note of the 6th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED
Online Application: https://forms.gle/v2LsCvHxbrbFbyAC7
From Where to Apply?
Both official website link of UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 and a RED button direct towards application online page is given below and above in Contact section.