Are you ready to apply for the UNDP (United Nations Development Program) Internship Program 2018?
So, without wasting a single second aooly now for it.
This UNPAID internship will be held in Turkey.
The selected candidates would be provided with an opportunity to get exposure to IICPSD’s work.
They will work as a center of excellence for private sector in development and inclusive markets.
The United Nations Development Internship Program 2018 will let you complement your practical experience in various issues.
These issues can be related to private sector engagement, skills generation, impact investing and other topics of international development.
Some other Internship Program
- Youth Engagement Fellowship – Pakistani Undergraduate Students
- Fully Funded Japan Internship Program 2018
- PTCL Training Opportunity 2018
Location of Internship :
- Istanbul, TURKEY
- 08-Jun-18 (Midnight New York, USA)
Starting Date :
- Keep media and partner list updated.
- Create a communication-related of knowledge repository for an organization.
- All the blog posts, brochures, presentations developed by global team and pilot country coordinators, and supporting documents for procurement and events will be draft and edit by the candidate.
- The Intern will have to Organize conferences, forums or other collaborative events.
- Provide research, writing and editing support on issues related to developing inclusive markets and business impact in achieving the sustainable development goals.
- Implementing social media plan to accelerate recognition of the Center globally.
- Producing issues-based stories and newsletters for the website.
- Updating UNDP website content and profiles on social networks (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter) with information about project activities and events.
a) Candidate must be enrolled in Master Degree Program.
b) You can apply if you are enrolled in the final academic year of a Bachelors Degree Program.
c) You must start the internship within one-year of graduation if you are Graduated with a university degree in following fields: business, law, development, public administration or similar in case if you are selected
You must have must have strong Communication skills
Knowledge of any another UN language would be highly appreciated.
Fluency in Turkish language is an asset.
How to apply for UNDP Internship Program:
The application must contain:
- A Brief Cover Letter written in English stating interest in and your qualifications for the post.
- Provide your latest CV in English.
- One relevant writing sample.