Table of Contents
Applications Are Now Open to Apply For The United Nations Internship 2021 in Turkey. The position is located in the TBLDCs, based in Gebze, Turkey. Interns work five days per week (35 hours) under the supervision of a staff member in the TBLDCs.
The United Nations is an intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a center for harmonizing the actions of nations.
The UN Technology Bank for the Least Developed Countries (TBLDCs) internship is for a period of two months, commencing as soon as possible, with an opportunity for extension up to a maximum of six months depending on the needs of the Technology Bank
United Nations Internship in Turkey
- 2-6 Months
- Multimedia Editing and Communications
- Technology Bank for the Least Develop Countries(TBLDCs)
The eligibility criterion to apply for the UN internship in Turkey is as under:
- Applicants must in the final year of their undergraduate degree
- Applicants must be enrolled in the graduate school program
- Must have graduated from university and should begin their Internship within one year after graduation
- Fluent written and fluency in speaking English
- Applicants who able to speak one of the United Nations’ official language are highly being considered.
- Performs desktop publishing to produce a variety of print material and publications, using relevant computer systems and software applications.
- Assists in the layout and preparation of information materials.
- Reviews and/or edits scripts and storylines, creates and edits animations as per requirements and prepares presentations with raw designs to clients, using relevant software and techniques.
- Creates models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically.
- Develops storyboards for the initial stages of production, using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Joins images with background graphics and special effects and ensures synchronization of frames and audio
- Assists with scheduling of various components of the production process, e.g. copy and proofreading, graphics, translation services, typesetting, printing, etc.
- Liaises with relevant parties on project specifications and approval of mechanicals for dispatch, etc.
- Tracks and monitors production flow to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Performs other related work as required, including drawing paintings, computer animation, info-graphic and printmaking design, books illustrations, creative writing, technical art, installations, and photography.
A completed online application (Cover Note and Personal History Profile) is required. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
The Cover Note must include:
- Degree Program (What are you currently studying?)
- Graduation Date (When will you graduate or when did you graduate from the program?)
- List the IT skills and programs that you are proficient in.
- List your top three areas of interest.
- Explain why you are the best candidate for this specific internship.
- Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Program.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the United Nations Internships 2020 is March 2, 2021.
You can apply by clicking the button below: