Table of Contents
Applications are open to apply for the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 for the Fully-Funded Master degree Scholarship and PhD degree Scholarship. This is a fully funded scholarship and all the expenses are covered by the University.
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship allows the applicants of any nationality to apply for the Masters Degree Scholarship and PhD Degree Scholarship without any academic restrictions as well as age restrictions. Moreover, no IELTS or TOEFL score is required to apply for this scholarship.
UKM Vice Chancellor’s Gold and Silver Scholarship Applicants holder will receive equal Benefits of the Tuition Fee waiver, Monthly Allowance, Accommodation, Visa cost & Return Airfare. UKM University is also called the National University of Malaysia.
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021
- MS Degree Programs and PhD Degree Programs
- Fully Funded
Duration of Scholarship
- Duration of Master Degree: 2 Years
- Duration of PhD Degree: 3 Years
Available Fields of Study
A wide range of academic fields to Study at the National University of Malaysia is available. All Courses are available in Kebangsaan University in Malaysia in English such as:
- Engineering (ALL)
- Social Science
- Health Science
- Information Science & Technology
- Science & Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Economics & Management
- Environment & Development
- Malay World & Civilization
- International Studies
- Micro engineering and Nano electronics
- Molecular Biology
- Ethnic Studies
- Fuel Cell institute
- System Biology
- Visual Informatics
The financial benefits of the Scholarship are as under:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Registration Fee: Free
- No thesis and convocation Fees
- Living allowance of RM3200.00/Month for PhD & RM2200.00 for Masters
- Accommodation allowance of RM300.00/Month
- One Round Trip Flight Ticket (Economy Class) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) from home country and to home country from KLIA for International, Sabahan and Sarawakian candidates
- Cost of visa throughout postgraduate studies (International students only)
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Scholarship are as under:
- International Students are Eligible.
- For MSC applicant, candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Distinction CGPA of at least of 3.67 or a First Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a reputable university.
- For PhD applicant, candidates must have obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent from a reputable university; must have published at least two.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 is 6th July 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: