Table of Contents
The University Of Reading was established in 1892 as a satellite college of Christ Church, Oxford.The MSc in Construction Cost Management is designed to provide the basis of these skills for good graduates from all disciplines.The course is offered as a one-year full-time modular course or two-year flexible modular course. It is accredited by RICS and CIOB. The course is for graduates from any discipline who are seeking a professional qualification leading to employment in a dynamic, exciting profession involving the application of financial, managerial and property design skills.
- Country: United Kingdon (UK)
- Organization: University Of Reading
- Course level: MSC
- Course Duration: 2 Years
Fields of Study
The scholarship is applicable to any of our MSc programmes:
- MSc Construction Cost Management
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Design and Management of Sustainable Built Environments
- MSc Construction in Emerging Economies
- MSc Information Management for Design, Construction, and Operation
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability
- The University of Reading is offering scholarships of £5000 for postgraduate taught master’s courses.
The scholarship is available to:
- International and UK/EU students
- Full-time and part-time modular students.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Note: To be eligible you must already have applied for a place on one of the MSc courses within the School of Construction Management and Engineering.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with an explanation of why you should be awarded the scholarship. Only candidates who have already applied for a place on the MSc course can be considered, as we will be taking application data into account in our decision.
- 31 July 2018