Table of Contents
Applications are now invited to apply for the University of Sussex Scholarships in England for the Year 2020-21. The Sussex University Scholarships in England is offering Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs and PhD Degree Programs.
The University of Sussex is a Public University a Leading, Research-Intensive University in Brighten England. All academic fields and majors are available for;
- BS Degree Programs
- MS Degree Programs
- PhD Degree Programs
No Application fee is required for the Sussex International Student Scholarships.
The Sussex University Scholarships for International Students is open to all the International Students from around the globe. There is no fixed number of Scholarships. The Scholarship Varies from Unlimited to 100.
University of Sussex Scholarships in England
- Brighton, England
- University of Sussex
- BS Degree Scholarship, MS Degree Scholarship, PhD Degree Scholarship
- Partially Funded
No. of Scholarships:
- Sussex Graduate Scholarship: Unlimited
- Chancellor’s Master’s Scholarship: 100
- Sussex Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships: 25
Available Fields of Study
The University of Sussex Scholarships is available to Study in all Academic Fields & majors for bachelor degree scholarships, master degree scholarships and PhD degree scholarships. The fields are given below:
- Accounting, Banking, and Finance
- American Studies
- Art History
- Biomedical Science
- Business and Management
- Childhood and Youth Studies
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Cultural Studies
- Digital Media
- Drama and Theatre
- Ecology and Conservation
- Education and Teaching
- Energy Policy, Innovation, and Sustainability
- Engineering and Robotics
- English, Literature and Creative Writing
- Film Studies
- Filmmaking and Media Production
- Gender Studies
- International Relations
- Languages and Linguistics
- Media and Communications
- PGCE courses
- Physics and Astronomy
- Placement years and Sandwich Degrees
- Product Design
- Project Management
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Research Methods
- Social Work and Care
- Zoology and Animal Studies
Types of Scholarships
Sussex Graduate Scholarship:
- The Sussex Graduate Scholarship is for Doing Master Degree Scholarships. This Scholarship is Tuition Fee Reduction. You receive £3,000, Awarded as a Tuition Fee Reduction.
- Unlimited Scholarships will be given under Sussex Graduate Scholarship
Chancellor’s Master’s Scholarship:
- There are 100 Chancellors Masters Scholarships Available to all International Students. This Scholarship is also a Tuition Fee Reduction. You receive £3,000, Awarded as a Tuition Fee Reduction.
Sussex Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships:
- The Sussex Undergraduate Scholarships is available to International Students, UK Students & European Students too.
- You receive £2,000 cash maintenance during your first year of study.
- You receive the scholarship during your first year, as two identical payments of £1,000.
Sussex PhD Scholarships:
You are Eligible for Sussex PhD Scholarships and you can get a loan of £26,445 (2020-21).
- Must be International Student and UK Citizens also eligible.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree.
- English Language Requirements
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the University of Sussex Scholarships in England for Sussex Graduate Scholarship is 30th Sep 2020, Chancellor’s Masters Scholarships is 1st August 2020, and Sussex Undergraduate Scholarship is 26th April 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: