Table of Contents
Applications are now open to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarship 2020. The applicants who are willing to continue their further studies abroad for MS and Ph.D. degrees are eligible to apply for the amazing opportunity of fully-funded scholarship in Sydney.
The University of Sydney in Australia is offering almost all the academic fields in the Masters and Ph.D. degree Program. This is an excellent chance for International Students to study in Australia. The Government of Australia fully funds the University of Sydney. The details of the Australian Scholarship are given below.
University of Sydney Scholarship 2020
- University of Sydney
- All Nationals are eligible to apply
- Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Program
- Fully Funded
Field of Study
Following are the fields and majors offered in Australian Government Scholarship 2020:
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
The University of Sydney is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to study in Australia. However, it will cover the following financial coverage at the University.
- Free Accommodation will be provided.
- A stipend of $27,596 per annum.
- Health insurance and paid sick leaves.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Air tickets.
- Compensation of Funds up to $420 for Masters Applicants and up to $840 for Doctoral applicants.
- Research funds will also be provided.
- Paid maternity leaves.
The eligibility criteria for the University of Sydney Scholarship 2020 are as under:
- All International candidates are eligible for this Scholarship in Australia.
- A bachelor’s degreewith first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution.
Eligibility for the Ph.D. Program
- You need to prove enough earlier research experience and skill. In most cases, you will have either:
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a valuable element of research.
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors.
- An equivalent qualification that confirms research experience, perfection, and ability.
Following Documents would be required for Australian Government Scholarship 2020:
- For Masters, candidates need to submit Bachelors’ Degree Diploma or above transcripts.
- For PhD, Applicants need to submit a Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts.
- Candidates’ latest transcript should be verified with official stamps.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Resume or CV.
- Acceptance letter from the supervisor.
- IELTS or TOEFL language score. (If English is not your First language).
- Research Proposal would be required
- Academic thesis or related publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Candidates applying for a Ph.D. degree program should present a copy of their Master’s thesis or appropriate academic papers.
Last Date to Apply
Applications for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2020 are open throughout the year for International Students.
You can apply by clicking the button below:
A detailed video on how to apply for University of Sydney Scholarship 2020