Table of Contents
Applications are now open to apply for University of Turin Scholarship 2020 in Italy. Candidates who are willing to pursue their Postgraduate degree program from the University of Turin are encouraged to apply.
Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply for the University of Turin Scholarship 2020 to pursue their Master’s Degree Program. This Italian Scholarship is available in almost all academic fields.
The duration of the Postgraduate Degree Program at the University of Turin is 2 years. The University of Turin will fund all the selected International Students for 2 years. All candidates are encouraged to apply for this Scholarship Program in Italy.
University of Turin Scholarship 2020
- University of Turin
- All Nationals are eligible to Apply
- Masters Degree Program
No. of Scholarships
- 15 Scholarships will be offered
- Japanese Students: 3 Scholarships.
- Mexican Students: 3 Scholarships.
- Algeria, Cameroon, Gabon; Mali, Morocco, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Tunisia: 4 Scholarships.
- For International Students from all around the World: 5 Scholarships.
The University of Turin will cover the following expenses of the selected candidates:
- Scholarship Coverage of 9000 Euros per year.
- Meriting Students will get Enrolment, Accommodation, and living costs as well.
To apply for University of Turin Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must possess a valid Bachelors’s degree program to apply for this Master’s Scholarship in Italy.
- Candidate must not be an Italian citizen.
- Must not be residing in Italy.
- Age must not be more than 29 years.
- All the applications will be evaluated based on the GRE General Test.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Italian Scholarship is 30th April 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: