Table of Contents
Fully Funded US Fulbright Scholarship 2021 is now open for Pakistani students to study free of cost in the United States. The Fulbright Program in Pakistan is currently one of the largest Fulbright Programs in the world. This Scholarship is awarded to 150 countries in the world.
This scholarship program offers the students to study Masters and the PhD degree in the United States. US Fulbright Fully Funded Scholarship is funded by USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and it includes tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation expenses, airfare, and medical facilities.
USEFP (United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan) also assists in the visa procedure. Moreover, it also administers a variety of educational exchange programs.
Since 2005, Pakistan has had the largest Fulbright Program in the world due to generous funding from the U.S. Embassy in Pakistan. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is also collaborating with the Fulbright Program to fund 25 Ph.D.
Scholarships each year for the next five years. These awards will be administered under Fulbright policies and regulations.
US Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021:
- USA (United States of America)
- Master’s and doctoral degree
- USAID (United States Agency for International Development )
Area of Study
All disciplines are eligible except for clinical medicine. People in the following fields are encouraged to apply:
- Fields of energy
- public health
- social sciences
- Journalism and mass communication
- arts and culture management including heritage conservation and museum studies
- urban and regional planning
- Environmental studies
- security/peace studies and
- data science
- Australia Awards Scholarships 2020-2021 | Fully Funded
- International Essay Contest in Japan | For Youth 2020
- HBL Management Trainee Program 2020 – Leading to a Job
Following scholarship benefits will be granted to the selected candidates:
- Tuition fee
- A living stipend
- Medical facilities
- Visa fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
- Pakistani Citizens with strong academic histories, residing in Pakistan and committed to returning and serving Pakistan are welcome to apply.
- All disciplines are eligible except for clinical medicine.
- For the Master’s degree program, eligible candidates will have either a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination (16 years) of formal education from a reputable University.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for all applicants. Under the new scoring system, minimum scores of 138 in the verbal and 136 in the quantitative sections are required. Applicants must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English.
- Short-listed applicants will be required to bring proof of TOEFL registration with them to the interview.
Note: Those who have done MBBS can apply for research-focused fields, such as Public Health.
How to Apply
A complete application package includes:
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- Your GRE score report and
- Scanned transcripts, including an explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree, should be uploaded. Please note that HEC-attested documents are preferable with the application but degree and transcripts attested by the issuing authority will be accepted at the time of application.
- When you submit your application online, an auto-generated email is sent to your referee asking for your recommendation letter. He/she has the option to submit the letter online or send the paper copy through courier at our office address before the application submission deadline of May 15, 2019.
- It will not be USEFP’s responsibility to confirm to you or your referee that we have received your recommendation letters.
You might also be interested to apply for
- Abu Dhabi University Scholarships For International Students 2020
- Nanjing University Scholarship Program 2020 – Chinese Government Scholarship
Last Date to Apply for US Fulbright Scholarship 2021:
The deadline to apply for US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2020-21 is 13th May 2020.
You can apply for the US Fulbright Scholarship 2020-2021 for Pakistani Students by clicking the button below: