Table of Contents
If you dream to visit US so recently an amazing opportunity US Summer Sisters Exchange Program 2019 has announced.
Have a quick look at the article, check eligibility and upon finding out that you are eligible apply for The Summer Sister Exchange Program quickly. Only Female Pakistani High School & College Students are eligible.
It is a pre-college by U.S. Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 for high school Students females to learn at different universities of America.
If you or someone you know is currently enrolled in High School/College (grades 10, 11, 12 and 13) must apply for it.
This program allows you to imagine more for your future by allowing to study science, leadership, international affairs, among others topics, at U.S. universities. You will develop leadership skills, gained the confidence to invest in their future, and served as cultural ambassadors to the United States.
Details of US Summer Sisters Exchange Program 2019 :
- United States of America
- 12 to 50 days
Cost of the programme:
This US Exchange program is Fully Funded. During this cultural exchange program for Pakistani students you don’t have to spend money. The cost covers include
- Airfare Travel Tickets.
- U.S. visa fee.
- Boarding, and lodging in the USA.
- College tuition.
Students must meet the following criteria, to be eligible for Youth Exchange programs for Pakistani students,
- Female currently enrolled in High School/College (grades 10, 11, 12 and 13)
- Pakistani citizen (American citizens are not eligible)
- Age 15 to 18 on June 1st, 2019
- Has excellent oral and written English Language skills
- Complete an application with all the required documents
- Overall minimum grade 70% in all subjects in all core subjects during the past two years
- Should come from families with moderate to low income.
- Able to apply and secure a passport or already possess one that is valid for minimum one year.
- Has Pakistani nationality only.
- Confident enough and agree to travel and return from the United States independently.
- At least One letter of reference from someone in your school who can attest to your qualifications for participation in the program.
- You may also include another letter of reference from a community member who knows you well(Not compulsory). The reference letters must not be from a relative or friend.
- Response to short answer questions listed below. You can submit handwritten answers with clear handwriting.
- Response to essay question listed below. You can submit a handwritten essay with clear handwriting.
- Copies of mark sheets from the last three years (2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18) and NADRA B-Form.
- The applicant submits the completed Application Form.
- Shortlisted eligible candidates move forward to the second round, which is of group
discussion and interviews.
- Shortlisted candidates from this round take the English Proficiency test and then will be shortlisted for the final selection.
- 20th Nov 2018
How to Apply:
- Download application form by clicking the button below colored Red
- Complete the attached application and submit it to 88-H, P.E.C.H.S. Block-6, Karachi before deadline along with the copies of last three years’ (2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18) mark sheets, and also NADRA authorized Birth Certificate or B-form.
- Write on the envelope “U.S. Summer Sisters Exchange Program”
Have a look at the previous video