Applications are invited to apply for Global UGRAD 2019. It is Only for Pakistani Students. All Cost will be funded by USEFP Undergraduate Exchange program.
You don’t need a passport at the time of applying for the UGRAD program. IELTS/TOEFL are not required for UGRAD.
The aim of the Global UGRAD Cultural Exchange Program is to promote a mutual understanding between the people of the United States & people of Pakistan. The Pakistani Undergraduate Students will spend an approximately 4 to 5 Months in the United States.
The USEFP Global UGRAD Program is designed to award undergraduate Pakistani students enrolled at a university in Pakistan. The Global UGRAD Pakistan program offers cultural/academic exchange free study in the USA for Pakistani students through a non-degree program for a semester at a university in the U.S.
Global UGRAD 2019 Details:
- 4-5 Months
No. of Students:
- Up to 250 Students
- Fully Funded.
Global UGRAD Benefits:
- Everything is FUNDED by the Program. You don’t need to spend a Single Penny. The Benefits are:
- They will provide Round Trip Airfare Tickets From Your Home City to the United States.
Tuition & Mandatory University Fee.
- Room & Board, Meals (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) & Accommodation.
- Accident & Sickness Coverage.
- A Monthly Allowance for other expenses.
- A limited Allowance for Books.
- Airport Expenses Around (150$) (It can be increased or Decrease).
- They will give One Credit Card in which You will have 800$.
- They will Give One Debit Card in Which You will have More than 2500$.
nt States. You can do any type of Activities.
Eligibility Criteria for Global UGRAD:
- Pakistani citizens.
- 25 years or younger.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- Applicants of this program are required to be in either their 14th or 15th year of formal education. Means 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Semester Students. OR
- Students enrolled in either, a four-year bachelor’s program or a two-year bachelor’s programs are eligible to apply.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
Serious interest in learning about the United States.
- High level of academic achievement, as indicated in grades, awards and reference letters
Proficiency in English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply.
Procedure to Apply:
Please Note that Applications MUST be Submitted Online. Paper Copies will not be considered. All Application Materials Including any Degree, Transcripts, Certificates Must be Uploaded Online. Reference letters will only be required from applicants after they have been selected for the program.
Deadline of Global UGRAD 2019:
- Wednesday, October 23, 2018