Table of Contents
OpenWHO is WHO’s new interactive, web-based, knowledge-transfer platform that is offering online courses to improve the response to health emergencies. OpenWHO enables the Organization and its key partners to transfer life-saving knowledge to large numbers of front-line respondents.
World Health Organization is offering free online courses 2020 with free certificates. The World Health organization Online Courses are offered in Multiple Languages i.e.in more than 20 Languages open to anyone.
The applicants from around the globe are eligible to apply for the WHO Free Online Courses. The best thing about OpenWHO courses is Self-Paced; it means you can take as much time as you need to complete a course.
The online courses are free of cost. There are two types of Certificates:
- Records of Achievement
- Confirmations of Participation
WHO Free Online Courses 2020
- World Health Organization
No. of Courses
- No Deadline is mentioned
Types of Courses
There are three Levels of WHO Courses Such as Basic, Intermediate, advanced and there are 4 Levels.
- Outbreak: Introduces knowledge and tools on specific diseases.
- Go social! Focuses on cross-cutting interventions such as risk communication.
- Ready for response: talks about humanitarian response and how best to engage in emergency situations.
- Preparing for pandemics: brings together courses on various aspects of influenza events.
Benefits of WHO Online Courses 2020
- Free to everyone from around the Globe.
- All nationals are eligible to apply
- No academic restrictions
- Online Course with Free Certificate
- Essay to Access
- Available in More than 20 Languages.
How to Apply
- You need to create an account.
- To create an account, click the button below:
- You will receive an email to confirm your account.
- Once your account Confirmed. Log in and then you can check any course and then “Enroll me in Course”.You can visit the official website by clicking the button below: