Applications are welcomed for WHO Internship Program 2018. A skillful and dynamic wellbeing workforce at the core of every wellbeing framework is basic to progress worldwide wellbeing objectives. Nations need a pool of wellbeing experts who are prepared and presented to the frameworks and procedures in the wellbeing division and see how partners associate inside the global wellbeing field.
WHO as the pioneer in worldwide general medical problems is focused on building an assorted pool of future pioneers in general wellbeing. WHO’s Internship Program offers an extensive variety of chances for graduate and postgraduate understudies to pick up understanding in the specialized and authoritative projects of WHO while improving their insight and involvement in the wellbeing field, along these lines adding to the progression general wellbeing.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- WHO Internship program will be in their Regional Offices and WHO Headquarters out-posted Offices
- The duration of WHO entry level positions is between six to twenty a month relying upon the requirements of the WHO specialized unit and the assistant’s accessibility.
The targets of the internship program are to:
- Give a system to doling out postgraduate understudies from different scholastic foundations to WHO programs that can improve their instructive experience through pragmatic assignments.
- Expose students to the work of WHO.
- Give WHO programs contribution from understudies spend significant time in different fields. Most understudies are set in well being related projects, albeit different orders can be considered as proper, for example, correspondence, outside relations or HR.
- You are at least twenty years old on the date of application.
- You are enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify for consideration provided that they start the internship within six months after completion of their formal qualification).
- You have finished three years of full-time study at a college or comparable establishment preceding beginning (single man’s level or proportional) the task.
- You possess a first degree in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO or a degree in a management-related or administrative field.
- You are not ewlated with a WHO staff part (e.g., child/girl, sibling/sister, or mother/father).
- You are familiar at any rate in one of the working language of the workplace of task.
- You have not previously participated in WHO’s Internship Program.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
- Candidates all over the world are welcome to express enthusiasm for particular area of work and authoritative areas (local workplaces, nation workplaces or base camp).
- All applications ought to be made through the Global Vacancy Notice posted on the WHO Careers site utilizing the WHO corporate enrollment framework (Stellis).
- 3o June, 2018