You’d better prepare yourself and pack your belongings; yes, you read it correctly! WE’VE RETURNED. The registration for the World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt is officially open. All expenses of the 01 Week Conference in Egypt are funded by the WYF. Applicants must be international students from all around the world. In 2022, WYF will attract around 5000 participants. The Long-Awaited Moment has Arrived! After a period of two years We’ve been missing you all and it’s past time for us to get together! We are ecstatic to announce that the World Youth Forum is once again taking place.
In 2017, we hosted over 3200 people; in 2019, we expect to host around 5000 people. More than 5000 students are expected to attend the World Youth Forum Egypt in 2021. The International Youth Forum will be held in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, from January 10 to 13, 2022. This is a fantastic opportunity for young people. Academic or CGPA requirements are not necessary. It isn’t a formal education programme. It’s a Leadership Development Program.
The purpose of the World Youth Forum is to bring together young people from all over the world to convey a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the entire planet, and to demonstrate their commitment to making our world a better place for everyone. We’ve also included the official World Youth Forum video. I’m looking forward to it. Are you one of them? Below are the complete details for the World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt.
Information on the World Youth Forum 2022
- Egypt’s Sharm El Sheikh is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- 5,000 people are expected to attend.
- Dates: January 10th to 13th, 2022
- Financial Coverage: The project is fully funded.
- The deadline is December 15, 2021.
Selected participants will get the following benefits.
- Airfare around the world Tickets to Egypt from your nearest hub.
- Domestic flights within Egypt are included.
- The World Youth Forum will provide free lodging during the event.
- From and to the airport, hotel transportation is provided.
- Fee for a Visa
About the term “youth forum”
The World Youth Forum provides you with a number of possibilities. Participants from all academic fields are welcome to apply. Academic or CGPA requirements are not necessary. It isn’t a formal education programme. It’s a Leadership Development Program.
Depending on the event, you can attend as an attendee, a speaker, a model participant, a workshop participant, and many other roles.
Topics in the Forum
- Climate Change
- Social Security
- Human Rights
- Post-Covid Effects
- Distance Learning
- Future of Energy
- Technology & 5G
- Digital Transformation
Criteria for Eligibility
- It is available to all young people between the ages of 18 and 40 from all countries.
- Applicants who are influential in their communities and fields of study are invited to apply.
- You can participate in WYF as an Attendee, a regular youth participant, a Speaker, a Model, a Workshop participant, or a World Youth Theater participant.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
How to register
- Fill out the form with your essential information.
- Verify Your Email Address Fill out your profile completely.
- Obtain approval for your account Get a copy of your e-invitation Select your preferred flight dates.
- Get your e-ticket and apply for a visa You will receive information on your accommodations.
The deadline for submitting an application for the World Youth Forum 2021 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt is December 15, 2021. After you’ve successfully submitted your application, the screening process can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks. You will receive an email notification.
You Can Check Frequently Asked Questions For More Details.