The Yanshan University Scholarships are granted to master degree candidates for the academic year 2018-2019. These grants are substantial for a long time (can be reached out to 4 years if 1 year of Chinese language learning is required).
The Yanshan University is a college in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China under the common government. It has a student population of 39,000 and a staff population of 3,200. It is a national key school and runs state key labs on its grounds.
The applicant ought to have a good command of English language. Consequently, the application ought to be composed in English.
Also apply for Turkiye Burslari International Scholarship program | Turkey
May 20th every year
Scholarships are accessible for seeking after master degree program.
Scholarships are granted to examine the subjects offered by the university.
Also apply for CICOPS Scholarships for Visiting Scholars | Italy
- First class grant covers the following: enlistment charge, educational cost expense, and convenience expense for quarters on campus. The inferior grant covers the following: enlistment expense and educational cost charge.
- Grant can be taken in China
Qualification for the Scholarship:
- Non-Chinese residents are qualified to apply.
- Candidates must be non-Chinese natives with an outside identification and be healthy;
- Candidates for graduate degree program must have a recognition of four year certification and be younger than 35.
- Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and different grants will be not acknowledged for this grant program.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS at or over 6.5 or TOFEL at or over 85 if courses are educated in English.
- Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU affirmation application frame global understudies (with a photo of the candidate);
- Affirmed instructive records, degree declarations or confirmations, and scholarly transcripts (photocopy);
- Educational modules vitae or resume;
- Physical examination frame for nonnatives;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 declaration if courses are educated in Chinese; IELTS at or over 6.5 or TOFEL at or over 85 if courses are instructed in English.
Two letters of Recommendaation from professors or associate professors[button-green url=”http://gjjyxy.ysu.edu.cn/info/1118/1292.htm” target=”_self” position=”left”]official link[/button-green]