Applications for the Yenching Global Symposium Conference in Beijing 2019 are Invited to Apply. The Yenching Global Symposium is a Fully Funded Conference in China & Invites Every year a diverse background to attend this famous & prestigious conference in Beijing.
It is an annual event that brings together people from different fields with a common interest in China. This International Conference in China will Invite 200 Students & Young professionals Candidates.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, color, gender, sexual orientation, educational backgrounds, ability or disability. Applications close at 23:59 (China Standard Time), December 8, 2018.
Details of Yenching Global Symposium Conference:
- Beijing, China
- Peking University
No. of Students:
- March 29th – 31st 2019
- Fully Funded
- 8th December 2018
- Women: Retelling the China Stories
China has arrived. The stories of China’s arrival have been told through its politics, economics, and society. Wǒmen: Retelling the China Stories aims to identify key components of the global “China stories” and interpret them through a gendered lens.
The objective of this Conference in Beijing is to incorporate a gender nuance into the larger discourse on China. To this end, gender-related perspectives are the unifying thread through which we explore contemporary China’s most important issues.
Wǒmen: Retelling the China Stories moves Yenching Global Symposium forward in its vision of fostering the next generation of thought leadership on China through the symposium’s agenda-setting role.
The conceptual progression of 2019’s Yenching Global Symposium will be categorized into disciplinary sub-themes that narrate the China story:
- ECONOMICS & DEVELOPMENT
- POLITICS & LAW
- SOCIETY & CULTURE
Also, Apply for these fully funded opportunities
The Yenching Global Symposium Conference 2019 is a Fully Funded Conference & the Selected Students will receive the Following
- Free Round-Trip Travel to and from Beijing.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Meals for the length of the conference.
- Opportunity to explore Beijing & Chinese Culture during the Conference.
Yenching Global Symposium 2019 Application:
The application for the Yenching Global Symposium 2019 is divided into the following sections:
1. Personal Information
2. Education and Employment
3. Conference Information
4. Language Requirement and CV
5. Short Essay Questions
Successful applicants will be notified by early January 2019. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Tips for Application:
2. Your responses should be maximum of 200 words. Responses that are less than 100 words will not be competitive.
3. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. It is in your best interest to submit your application as soon as possible.
4. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be accepted.
5. If English is not your first language or if you have not graduated from an English-taught program, please provide IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge or CEFR scores. Applicants who do not have IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge or CEFR scores should provide a description of other English proficiency experience.
– Strong interest in learning about China and engaging in nuanced, interdisciplinary discussions which address critical societal issues relating to China;
– Leadership potential;
– English proficiency;
– Hold a valid passport (does not expire within 6 months of visa application date- January/February 2019);
– Have never attended any of the previous Yenching Global Symposiums or Yenching Social Innovation Forums;
– Bonus: Involvement in China-related activities- academic, voluntary, professional, extra-curricular activities.
How to Apply:
- Online Application for the Yenching Global Symposium 2019 is available
- Just visit the apply now button below.
The Last Date to Apply for the Yenching Global Symposium Conference in Beijing 2019 is 8th December 2018
Have a Look at Previous Yenching Global Symposium 2018 International Conference in China 2018 Conference in Beijing