Table of Contents
Applications are opened to apply for the Youth Ag Summit Brazil 2019. This International Youth Summit in Brazil is a Fully Funded Summit in Brazil. All Cost will be covered.
Are you aged 18-25 and Want a all-expenses-paid trip to Brazil and the chance to learn from some of the world’s leading agricultural experts? If so, we want to hear from you! Brazil, Location of the world’s largest tropical rainforest.
The Best International conference in Brazil to Explore Brazil and to gain experience on a Fully Funded Trip. This international youth conference is Golden chance/Great Opportunity for Students to be a part of Diversity.
- Fully Funded International Student Festival of HARKAT, Iran
- Fully Funded Youth for Wildlife Conversation Forum 2019 | Sri Lanka
Youth Ag Summit Brazil 2019 Details:
This Year Youth Ag Summit 2019 is Happening in Brazil and the expenses are paid by the organizers.
• The country is Brasilia, Brazil.
• The duration of this Youth Ag Summit Brazzil 2019 is 3 Days.
• The number of participants is 100.
• The cost of Youth Ag Summit Brazil 2019 is Fully Funded.
• Last date to apply is January 10, 2019 (Apply Early is Good).
Youth Ag Summit Brazil is a unique opportunity to connect the next generation of agricultural change-makers and empower it. It’s a Great/Wonderful program. Brazil is the world’s fourth biggest food producer.
Brasilia is the centre where the Youth Ag Summit Brazil will take place. Every two years, We bring together 100 global young leaders after every two years for networking, debates, skills training, and project development.
Youth Ag Summit Cost:
The Youth Ag Summit organizers will cover all the expenses of attending the International Youth Ag Summit. Your International flights, transportation, accommodation, and catering during the event will be Covered. Other than the travel costs of Youth Ag Summit activities will not be covered/paid by the organizers.
Theme of the Youth Ag Summit YAS 2019 is Feeding a Hungry Planet (food security).
In 2050, the world’s population is expected to reach almost 10 billion. To feed everyone, we need to produce 50% more food with less land and fewer resources. Cutting-edge farming practices can help, but many people are wary and misinformed when it comes to modern agriculture. We need to bridge the disconnect between those who produce our food and those who consume/use it.
• Opportunity for young people aged 18 to 25 with a passion for agriculture, food security, environmental stewardship, world hunger, biotechnology, farming, or animal husbandry;
• Applicants DO NOT have to be farmers.
• They welcome applications from current students, as well as young people already working in a relevant field, who would like to plant a path towards ending/finish the hunger and global food insecurity.
• They are looking for people who are engaged with the Sustainable Development Goals, ready to share their views on how to feed a hungry planet, and passionate about making a difference.
To date, three Summits have taken place, welcoming young change-makers who want to change the world. Get a feel for the Youth Ag-Summit by learning about the previous editions.
How to Apply for Youth Ag Summit:
As part of the application processes, you will need to share the following information. The Application process is Online for the Youth Ag Summit Brazil.
• Your contact details and personal information
• A high-quality portrait picture (this doesn’t need to be formal)
• A 3-minute video explaining why we should choose you! Please upload this as a private video to YouTube and share the private link with us in Part 4 of the application.
The last date to apply for the Fully Funded Youth Ag Summit Brazil 2019 is January 10, 2019. Its Good to apply as early to get more chances of Selection.
What are you waiting for? #Plantyourpath to Brazil and apply today! Here is previous Youth Ag summit 2017
The next Youth Ag Summit will take place from 4 to 6 November 2019 in Brasilia, Brazil. The application period will run from 17 September 2018 until 10 January 2019. We will announce the names of the 100 selected delegates in May 2019.