UNDP’s ‘kamyab jawan pakistan’ (successful youth) youth empowerment programme (YEP) is aimed at reducing young people’s vulnerability to involvement in anti-social behavior through a range of interventions aimed at creating opportunities for knowledge, skills and leadership development; active citizen and policy engagement ;and economic empowerment as means and ends to sustaining peace in Pakistan. One key component of project is to engage youth at all levels of policy implementation and development projects at the grassroots level.
Hence, the project will recruit 4 UN youth volenteers from selected universities to organize youth events and monitor the programme activities in schools, colleges, universities and at the community level for a period of six months.
Support the implementation of the Youth Empowerment programme through the organization of the youth centric events and support monitoring of the innovative development projects in schools, colleges, universities and communities in selected districts of KP and Sindh provinces.
Also visit: KPK Govt Internship Program 2018
- Currently enrolled in second year of bachelor degree in the social sciences field
- Good analytical and report writing skills
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational, coordination and time management skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English , Urdu and one of the regional languages
- Proficiency in Microsoft application and standard computer use
- Experience in community, volunteering and youth engagement will be considered
- Commitment to UN core values of integrity, professionalism, and respect for diversity
- Motivatd to contribute toward peace and development and to serve others
- Flexible and open to learning and new experiences
- Respect for diversity & adoptability to other cultures, environments and living conditions.
- UNDP will pay handsome stipend to selected candidates
Note: Submit the requirements in hardcopy
Registration form is available at HRDC
Last date for submit the documents:
- 6 april 2018