Youth Engagement Fellowship (YEF) is a progressive activity by VizRah. The program is started to prepare Pakistani university students for their future undertakings through improving them with the required range of abilities. YEF Program members will have the chance to increase delicate abilities through experiential learning. A definitive objective is to bridge the gap between industry and academia.
Youth Engagement Fund (YEF) is a Six-week fellowship for undergraduate Pakistani students who are currently studying in any university of Pakistan.
The main purpose of the fellowship is to polish the skills of the Pakistani students to bring change in the society.
It will also help students to improve their skills through practical and experimental learning which includes
- Leadership abilities
- Effective communication
- CV building
- Interview skills
- SOP writing to apply for the international scholarships.
The Candidates will be given some special lectures and useful training on social entrepreneurship, climate change, community service, innovative thinking and peacebuilding through the conflict resolution.
It also consists of series of seminar discussions, lectures, cultural tours, community site visits, creative learning activities and also group presentations.
- 6 Weeks
Program Dates of Youth Engagement Fellowship (YEF) Pakistan 2018:
- The Youth Engagement Fellowship (YEF) is six week program.
- It will start on 25 June 2018 and will end on 04 August 2018.
Location of the Program:
- The age of the participant should be Between 18-23
- Must be an Undergraduate Student at any university in Pakistan
- The candidate must Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Must be Highly interested in community service activities
- Committed to participate in community service activities after completion of fellowship program
- You will work in Interdisciplinary environment
- At the end you will be offered Certificate of Completion
- Get Membership in YEF Alumni Network
- Networking with participants from different universities in Pakistan
How to Apply for the Program:
- Apply through an online application
- Pay application processing fee of Rs. 200/- via following methods
Also check: Jobs of Registrar and Controller Of Examination
Bank Account details
Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
Account Title: Muhammad Adeel Javed
Account #: 0635985071003400
Branch: 144-Ghazi Chowk Lahore
Easypaisa/Omni account: 0323-4646839
- 15 June 2018